• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • Seen today
    241 002.

I wonder how accurate the number is at this point.

This has been going on for years. It's bound to go off track. Especially during stuff like the get together when you have half a dozen people trying to post at once.

Years
    241 003

I completed the Dex in both Sword/Shield and BDSP and am 1 mon away for Scarlet/Violet, but should have that done later today =D

For collectibles it depends on the games for me and if there's rewards for it or not.
    Like in GTA you'd generally unlock free weapon spawns at your houses if you collected all the stuff =D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 004
    All pokémon can be obtained by playing solo, but there is always the Insurgence server on Discord to trade if you have trouble for some (or accidentally saving after KOing a legendary, or seeing a legendary just knock a delta pokémon to take their spot in battle, ... been there ^^)
    Reminds me of that Pokemon Fusion game that had like ~100000 Pokedex entries at the time because every fusion counts. Someone try and complete that. :P

Years
    241 005

I'd never try to complete that kind of pokedex, but a pokemon fusion game is something I'd love to try. I remember that when I was a kid me and some friends tried to get the "secret fusion between Dialga and Palkia" in pokemon Diamond. It was the era when Internet was full of people saying false stuff and I found a post of an user on some kind of forum that stated a certain way to find an Item that would let you fuse Dialga and Palkia. I mean, I won't narrate the whole thing, but re-thinking about it, from the one hand I am like "how could we fall for that?", but on the other hand I kinda get it because of Eterna City's statue lol
    However this whole stupid thing actually made part of my childhood kinda epic, because like I had three hours phone calls with my friends, spending time on the Internet, figuring things out lol. It was pretty cool lol

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 006

You could try completing Pokémon Insurgence's pokédex!

Spoiler:

All pokémon can be obtained by playing solo, but there is always the Insurgence server on Discord to trade if you have trouble for some (or accidentally saving after KOing a legendary, or seeing a legendary just knock a delta pokémon to take their spot in battle, ... been there ^^)
    Even if Pokémon Insurgence is the fangame that made me want to create mine, I still don't want to complete the Pokédex XD

Years
    • Seen today
    241 007.

The fan games are fantastic, but I feel even more inclined to only play the storylines.

Years
    241 007. James Bond.

Even if Pokémon Insurgence is the fangame that made me want to create mine, I still don't want to complete the Pokédex

Pity... You miss so many areas to explore!
    The Holon region... Citadark Isle... No Man's Land... Void Gauntlet... Coatlicue Garden... Bug Island... and so much more!

And you will miss that wonderful feeling when you reach the end of a long journey, catching the very last pokémon in a remote place, and standing there, reminiscing about the adventure, with such relaxing music...
    Personally, no other game, official or fan made, has made me feel like that!

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 011

Pity... You miss so many areas to explore!
    The Holon region... Citadark Isle... No Man's Land... Void Gauntlet... Coatlicue Garden... Bug Island... and so much more!
    I think I had all the Delta Pokémons though, I loved their designs!

And you will miss that wonderful feeling when you reach the end of a long journey, catching the very last pokémon in a remote place, and standing there, reminiscing about the adventure, with such relaxing music...
    Personally, no other game, official or fan made, has made me feel like that!
    I feel that when I complete a game that took me a few weeks. Dark Souls 1 and 3 made me feel that, Skyrim, Oblivion, Final Fantasy 13...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *241 013

there was a time here also when people posted numbers and didnt chat. that was kinda sad.

I've never played a dark souls game but Elden Ring seems fun d:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 014

We've had some real spammers here before we made a rule change. It was really really bad sometimes. ^^"

I used to be more into action type of games. Really liked Wind Waker and Twilight Princess back in the day. Nowadays not so much. I tried Dark Souls and didn't particularly like it. And even BotW is very blant and boring to me. ^^"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I should really try to emulate BotW,, and buy an xbox controller haha. It feels strange to play it with mouse and keyboard x) if it is even possible.
    or

or i just
    buy a switch finally
    :eyes:

241 015

Years
    241 016

I am kinda proud of having a Switch. I used and am using it quite a lot, even if I'd like to use it even more. However, I think the new Switch might be announced soon

Years
    241 018

I've yet to play any Souls game... the gameplay isn't very appealing to me =P

Guess I've had my Switch Lite roughly 2,5 years now?
    Feels shorter lol

Edit:
    *That moment when you realize you got the switch lite like a month before you signed up on here...* 😅

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    241 019.

I started Elden Ring last week.

It's fun. I accept that I am bad at video games and this might take me ages to complete. I'll keep patience with it.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 020.

I started Elden Ring last week.

It's fun. I accept that I am bad at video games and this might take me ages to complete. I'll keep patience with it.
    Be strong!

And even BotW is very blant and boring to me. ^^"
    Spoiler:

I played BotW on a friend's Switch, I got very frustrated after 30 minutes BECAUSE THE WEAPONS BREAK FFS WHO GOT THAT IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!1!1!1!1!1!1!
    Breaking weapons should NEVER happen in videogames, it's the most frustrating things of all, you're fighting the kind of orcs and in the middle of the fight your weapon breaks and not only are you losing this fight, but also you have to waste time finding another weapon that will last you 10 minutes.
    No Switch was harmed during this playtest.

Back