• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 619
    EDIT: 241 623 Whoops, confused Slowpoke cannot count!!!!

I love these notifications :D
    They mean someone found my posts funny :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • 241 624
    Too bad notifications don't help in keeping the count accurate... 😇

Well there are other reasons I'll like a post as well, but that one sums up the majority of them =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 627
    I was so tempted to not like this post, ngl.

I do admit that I take these things a little too serious, sometimes. If I notice that I don't have as many likes as everyone else who posted before or after me that sure makes me think. ^^"

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    241 627

I was so tempted to not like this post, ngl.

I do admit that I take these things a little too serious, sometimes. If I notice that I don't have as many likes as everyone else who posted before or after me that sure makes me think. ^^"

241 629

This is exactly why I hesitate on the 'post a selfie' thread over in Off-Topic.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • *241 630 (the Zeo snipe lol)

Been a while since I posted in this thread...

I appreciate the notifications as well, no way I'd turn them off.

I also tend to enjoy reading your posts Megan.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 241 631

Yeah, I don't really care if I get many likes as usual or compared to others. I just like seeing any kind of appreciation towards my posts tbh and I like doing the same thing for other users as well!

Years
  • 241 632

I don't really keep track of how many I get. I just tend to use them to navigate around when I get home after work before looking at other stuff =P

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 241 637

Funny thing about that is, I could've sworn I've seen a picture of you somewhere around the PC... I just don't remember where that was.
    I remember you looked pretty good though, good enough for me to remember seeing it anyway.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    241 637

Funny thing about that is, I could've sworn I've seen a picture of you somewhere around the PC... I just don't remember where that was.
    I remember you looked pretty good though, good enough for me to remember seeing it anyway.

241 638.

I have uploaded in the past. This is how I began to develop and notice my hesitation. I don't think I would do it anymore.

However, thank you for the kind words.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 639

My stand is: never post your face on Internet, anonymity is more important ^^"

Beauty is in perspective. Our self view is not necessarily how others perceive us.
    My view on myself is the summary of how others said they perceived me ^^"

And I appreciate that a lot. <3

This is mostly just me overthinking things as per usual. Haven't found a way to deal with these sorts of feelings. <_<
    <3

Back