• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got back into the anime and it spiraled for me there.

or rather i started coming back here and that's when it spiraled

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I so feel you there. Today especially I come home and suddenly it's eight o clock but I'm not done relaxing yet so tonight is probably going to be another night of me staying up later than i'm supposed to and regretting it tomorrow.

Years

I only feel motivated to get stuff done when I am at work. Whenever I am home, it's relaxation or do what I want, which is often nothing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wish I could do more for my house on more than my days off but I'm tired after work and I end up using the remaining energy I have cleaning up messes I shouldn't have to clean everyday :///

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'm trying harder about keeping the place clean but it's hard when the dogs make a mess everyday haha. hopefully once we get this place nice and cleaned up again we can ... try to keep it that way now that we're redoing how it's set up in some places.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

me for the longest time tbh. but i'm trying to get better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back