• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wb <3
    I didn't have that problem at all :(

I MISSED YOU FABIO!!!

PC was working fine on my end. It was probably your browser or something.

Yeh, must have been. Oh well, all ok now anyway.​

I'm sure you manage to entertain yourself looking at 'other things'. ;)

Just because I am older than most people on here, doesn't mean I always do sexual things. If that is what you are indeed, implying. XD​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Just because I am older than most people on here, doesn't mean I always do sexual things. If that is what you are indeed, implying. XD​
    Sexual? Heaven forbid! For all I know, you could have been looking up a really nice recipe for risotto and getting all entertained at the thought of making it tomorrow. It's a wonder why everyone's mind turns to sex when I say stuff like that and put a nice winking emoticon after it. ;)

Years
  • Sexual? Heaven forbid! For all I know, you could have been looking up a really nice recipe for risotto and getting all entertained at the thought of making it tomorrow. It's a wonder why everyone's mind turns to sex when I say stuff like that and put a nice winking emoticon after it. ;)

ROFL!
    Because it is sinister and cheeky, which normally goes hand in hand with sexual discusion. Most people use ';)' or ';P' when talking about stuff like that, so my mind just automatically jumped to it. XD​

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Spoilered for a response that likely none of you care about.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Considering I haven't actively played video games in years, I see no reason to buy one. While I'll admit that I do want to play Shadow of the Colossus, I find no reason to spend $100 on a system to play one game. Nothing from Naughty Dog catches my eye and I don't care for any of the newer JRPGs. I'm just not particularly impressed with the rest of the line-up. It's one thing playing games on a handheld. But it would take a pretty damn good game for me to want to sit down and play a console.

Don't mope because someone doesn't reply to your post.

Anyway. The PS2 has a lot of amazing games on it. Like my theme, Silent Hill 2. However, if you don't think you want one, then there is your answer.
    Also, I am pretty sure you can get one for less than $100. I could, if I wanted to, get my hands on one for £30 ($40-$50) for second hand in games shops.​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Spoilered for a response that likely none of you care about.

Considering I haven't actively played video games in years, I see no reason to buy one. While I'll admit that I do want to play Shadow of the Colossus, I find no reason to spend $100 on a system to play one game. Nothing from Naughty Dog catches my eye and I don't care for any of the newer JRPGs. I'm just not particularly impressed with the rest of the line-up. It's one thing playing games on a handheld. But it would take a pretty damn good game for me to want to sit down and play a console.
    It's almost 2,000 games, lol. I'm sure that you can find enough games to justify spending $100 for, and buying used PS2 games for…what, $10, maybe $15? Check out Shin Megami Tensei at least, it's a critically acclaimed series found on plenty of platforms.

Spoiler:

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was my favourite PS2 game. I didn't have too many games, but that one game could have been all I ever needed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I still love my PS2, even though I have a PS3 as well. There are so many good games out there that I can never stop playing. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I need to play my PS2. Ever since we got a new one I've been meaning to play like... Tales of the Abyss on it, but instead I've been playing Tales of Symphonia.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I still love my PS2, even though I have a PS3 as well. There are so many good games out there that I can never stop playing. <3

Hey you, you there. You don't know me, but get NieR.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I will forever keep my PS2, has some of my favourite ever games and a lot of games on PS3 have been such a let down, mainly Final Fantasy 13 and most of the new COD games.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have a PS2, well technically its my brother's but he doesn't use it anymore. The P2 controller is broken though, so I can only play 1 player games.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • "I'm washing dishes and cleaning the house, yeah that's right,
    but not in real life, in The Sims,
    While I trap my cheating husband in a 1 sq enclosure
    With clown paintings on every wall and set on fire."

an excerpt from Gamer Girl a poem i heard at the open mic women's expression event that i was just at. how interesting college is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back