• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • I can swim, but I don't like it much. Mostly because I can't swim with my glasses on, and I hate that lack of control I feel when I can't see what I'm doing. As for bikes, I was a late starter. I didn't get my training wheels off till I was eight.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    It's strange, but today when I was walking home from school, around 10 maybe 12 bluebirds kept flying in circles around me.

I think they were actually Taillows and I was there Trainer ;P

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • The end of the world had been predicted twice. There were two Doomsday celebrations. TWO. Why? xDD;;
    Seriously, it's ridiculous.
    Anyway, whenever the world ends, it ends. I'm not going to panic. :V

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    "Cause when the rapture comes, normal people will be freaking right the hell up. But me and the other crazy people will be thinking "Hey....there's no one watching the Lexus Dealership."

-Christopher Titus.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Do we have to talk about the end of the world again?
    The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    The world will end the day Nintendo stops making Pokemon games, and I will be the one ending it :@

Years
  • I couldn't careless about the end of the world. Why you might ask? Well, last time I checked, I couldn't do anything about it even if I wanted to, so why should I worry and fear it? Might as well make the most of my life.
    This is the reason I don't care or pay attention to the 2012 end of the world crap or anything else that might happen.​

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • *the world suddenly explodes*Run for your li--never mind theres no where to run...okay I see the point.I don't worry about it really,like EVERYONE else said,nothing we can do to stop it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't take much stock in those theories, because really, when the end happens, what can you do to stop it?

The only ones who could theoretically save the world from imminent doom are magical girls like Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure...

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I can't stand the whole 2012 theory. I thought it was a hoax and still think it is. This is like the Y2K scare, they're just trying to get everyone paranoid. And it worked for the Y2K virus, and everyone's going to be on pins and needles going into 2012.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back