• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I hate it when people talk about the 2012 conspiracy. It's just stupid. One day when we wake up on the morning of December 22, 2012, nothing's going to happen.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't really think it's the end of the world. although I graduate in 2012. Maybe is a new beginning or something.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't know how people can believe that 2012 is the end of world. What is the earth, a bomb? It doesn't have a preset 'end' time. But that's just my opinion. :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    In the third dimension of course /shot

So yea, I have to get my whole schedule for next year changed. And I bet my counselor is not going to be pleased. At all.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    What kind of careers are there in Media? I mean I want to pursue Photography but also maybe something in filmography/

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Oh what? That's ridiculous. What he thinks they are should be kept to himself. ==
    They're all photos in the end, so why not? Really, that's a ridiculous reason to not let you take photos.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    And I took a picture with some random woman in it and he said I should have got someone more joyful looking even though I can't exactly make her smile.

Well to be honest you shouldn't be taking photos of random people :P.

But about the bird thing, he has no right to influence your opinion of what you're taking photos of unless there is a specific criteria. I know for a fact that my Photography teacher doesn't care about what we take photos of, more just the qualities we captured.

You should tell him that he isn't allowed to bring person opinion into marking or judging your work, and if he does, I'm pretty sure you can say something to the Principal and get him shaped into line.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Well to be honest you shouldn't be taking photos of random people :P.

But about the bird thing, he has no right to influence your opinion of what you're taking photos of unless there is a specific criteria. I know for a fact that my Photography teacher doesn't care about what we take photos of, more just the qualities we captured.

You should tell him that he isn't allowed to bring person opinion into marking or judging your work, and if he does, I'm pretty sure you can say something to the Principal and get him shaped into line.

I have tried that, and he called me sassy. I mean I get him calling me that when I suggested we play Pokemon Snap but with taking a picture of a seagull at the beach...

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    I have tried that, and he called me sassy. I mean I get him calling me that when I suggested we play Pokemon Snap but with taking a picture of a seagull at the beach...

This is where you should get witty, get a picture of a rat and do a really poor edit in paint and paste wings onto it, then put that on his desk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back