• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The only way I'll talk on the phone is if it can't be done in a few texts or I want to rant. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Im better at talking on the phone only because of constant use of headsets at work. Still dont like calling people though.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Just came home from the store - I bought myself some Lunchables and Danimals drinkable yogurt. Because sometimes you need to feed your inner child.

Years
    ^ same. and that's why I don't like talking on the phone much. u.u

i also realize the irony of this statement considering im going to be working in a call center

but the thing about call centers is that i can fake being a good conversationalist for a period of time and at least i have some time to recuperate after each phone call afterwards

Years
    I have become used to hearing my own voice since I've had to make and listen to recordings of myself in the past. Everyone hates hearing their voice back but that's what we sound like to everyone else so I'm glad I'm at least used to it now.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    I like my voice when it doesn't sound like I'm still going through puberty. I've been done with puberty for almost a decade, stop cracking like I'm still working through it.

Years
    I've come to like my voice after i realized i could sing naturally high with it

years ago I was mad that it wasn't any deeper :<

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Not sure what I sound like but then again I don't like talking. Shy and slightly anti-social to begin with so getting me to open up is like cracking open a Walnut or Coconut(and I'm a tough nut to crack). Then again I've been told my voice sounds swell in the times I've been adventurous(and lost a bet or two....).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back