• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    *lays down with the adorable korrina and listens to her sweet heart beat...*

<33333333

I love you Lady Corni...my little cutie pie....

>/////<

Ahhhh the very reason this world is beautiful to me now...<3

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Time zones are wacky. But the good news is since most of my friends are online we already know how to cope with it so we've kept in contact no problem.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    *keeps fangirling over the sexy korrina*

I mean uhhh. Hi Kor--I mean hi everyone.

o////o

How's the Korweather today o//////o; happy day after koreaster o///////o;

Yay i'm an internet sensation xD

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Time zones are an inconvenience and always makes me have to do maths.

Also this whole home alone thing is a disaster send help i tried to use the vacuum cleaner but when i opened the closet to the machine a broom fell on my head

Years
    Easter isn't classified as a federal holiday by the United States so i guess there's that.

many malls close down and some big box retailers but also I know other big boxes remain open :(

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Yeah I would say it isn't anti cuteness it's moreso it's not a federal holiday in the US or Japan. Though, technically, in the US, they can't prevent you from taking off a holiday for religious reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back