• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    tbh admittedly I've never played it either

I only know some of the characters cause some of my friends were super into it but I've never really known what the whole thing was supposed to be about

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    fair enough. honestly because i've been so tired i've been doing more hanging out on discord the past few days myself haha.

Years
    I need to hang out on the discord more. Seems ironic that I do most of it when I'm at work versus when I'm at home :<

Years
    I don't mind being a bit chatty on Discord, but I prefer forums slightly more, except when it comes to like... modding-specific stuff/planning/things like that. It's better to organize in real-time (imo at least), with someone else on Discord cause jeez the PM system here takes me back a decade everytime I use it, lmao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    discord is easier when i'm on mobile and you just want to chat about something specific like games and such with someone haha. but i still enjoy the forum atmosphere for more casual conversations.

Years
    oddly enough discord on the phone is more difficult for me to use than on my computer...probably because I'm able to keep up with a faster pace on the computer than on the phone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back