• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    valentine's day is the biggest donut sale holiday for dunkin and i don't have the staffing. nothing to do with the actual holiday just that work is going to be hella stressful that day and i'm not looking forward to it

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • The Dunkin Donuts in my small town never has hot chocolate. Machine magically breaks when I pull in.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i wish we can throw our hot chocolate machine out the goddamn window if that tells you how dumb the thing is. especially if they have my model which is the dumbest of them all. we at least try to make it by hand when we can't make it in the machine though we have to be careful bc it can easily end up watery that way haha rip.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Sounds like us wanting to push a few games out to the parking lot at work because they always seem to be outta service for one reason or another.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ah yes. the equipment that never works so you get customer complaints on about. let's throw them all outside sounds like a plan.

i mean. it says something when even corporate wishes that they could throw the machine out the window

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    today i was down three people and my boss had to come rescue me l o l.....

but then when i got off i watched my gay son actually announce he's gay to the world so that made this whole day worth living and i just finished my schedule which was a lot easier than i thought it was going to be so i'm not feeling half bad right now!

Years
  • today started off good, and then sucked halfway through, and then was good again by the time my shift was over.

... so I guess it was ok for the most part?

Years
  • I'm going to practice drawing until my hand falls off, and maybe upload a couple in the Art Section. Do some commissions, perhaps, though I basically just draw freestyle and don't ass around with stick figures and circle heads. And it shows through in the way of crippling distortion. Like, why is that eye over there near the third leg...?

But I'm laying down the rules right here and now:

NO FURRIES

Years
  • I'm at work right now and having my first slow moment of the day in 4½ hours

the event is going great so far!!!

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Not going to enjoy work today we are 3 PEOPLE down staff wise on a Saturday... this is gonna go so upside down left to right batshit bad

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    omg fletch I FEEL YOU. we were down two-three people ourselves and oh my god it was a disaster. i hope you came out the other end all right!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back