• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I don't know why but I find ants adorable. They're so tiny, helpless and harmless (for the most part) and the agitated way they shake their mouths and antennas when they stop between movements reminds me of a baby who's learning to walk <3

Screw those big ants though. They're bullies and deserve to be eaten by termites.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why is the subject so weird when I come to the dcc these days? One day it's vomit, the next day it's bugs... I'll show myself out.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    What's not good about bugs? Arachnids, at least. There's a 90% chance I'll get a new tarantula this summer; A Brachypelma Smithi sounds lovely, but Boehmei isn't bad either. We'll see. :')

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have like dozens of spider plushies and statues somewhere. I used to have them all over my room, as they really fit the green leavepatterned wallpaper and the wood I have. I put them away asked a girl with bad arachnophobia to come over and watch a movie, and I just got to lazy to put them back.
    I still have a dragon statue, a bowlingball and a 5 feet sausage to decorate my room though.

Years
    You send me pictures of creepy crawlies all of the time and tell me they're cute haha

Also I think you once sent me a picture of a squid and told me it was cute. to be fair, it was
    I honestly do not remember this right now lol. Although I guess I do remember a few spiders BUT THEY WERE FUZZY ADORABLE SPIDERS
    Those are words I don't ever tend to utter together btw

I want to remember the squid. I don't remember that one. :(

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I don't think I've ever gotten a gag gift in my life before, actually. o_O

My family doesn't really give that great of gifts... they don't put effort into them lol. They won't be getting presents from me on down the road, that's for sure. Unless they'd be okay with me swapping around what they gave me from last year and regifting it :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I never really got gag gifts, but my family did like to mess with me when I was a little kid. I remember I was like 4 or 5 and we were living with my grandma in a mobile home, my dad was still in the marines and my mom didn't work so money wasn't exactly easy for us to come by at the time so we did a lot of coupon shopping and just so happens that there's a lot of coupons for tv dinner type things. So for a couple of years we were eating a lot of tv dinners and come christmas time my grandma thought it would be a great idea to hide a couple of SNES games in a Hungry Man box. And of course silly old little kid me got all excited about getting a tv dinner for christmas but started to freak out because it was going to thaw with how long it had been sitting there so I got up and rushed it to the freezer and like my whole family jumped up and ran to stop me and finally told me that it was just a joke and that my real present was inside.

Family. Gotta love 'em.

Years
    I thiiiiiiink it was this:

and if not, well, this one IS cute anyway 8)
    Yeah no bells ringing whatsoever.

I agree, it's so cute and tiny and I'm gushing over a little octopus thing what is wrong with me!

@ gag gifts, I don't recall ever getting one myself, although I do recall my brother getting a Barney tape as a gag one time. Oh man he was pissed. Nah, my family just liked trying to fake us out when it came to gifts. "Oh, it looks like you got this boring practical thing as a gift no wait there's really video games inside yay."

(I think we started catching on after the first few times though.)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I thiiiiiiink it was this:

The Daily Chit Chat

and if not, well, this one IS cute anyway 8)
    SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i regret to inform you all.. that i'm pretty sure it's an octopus.

Squidward lives another day. actually i lied, he's an octopus too.

rip in rip.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    And from what I heard, an octopus' tentacles are actually venomous, so the guy holding that little octopus is gonna be seriously ill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back