• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    You guys apparently can't see

the thing has six tentacles god

i'm guessing you're not seeing the seventh tentacle behind it... also an octopus only uses six tentacles as arms while the other two act as legs.

The Daily Chit Chat

this is also a baby octopus. only has seven visible again...

The Daily Chit Chat

LOOK AT THE COLORS ON THIS BABY SQUID THOUGH.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    the octopus is my de facto favourite animal honestly
    rivaled only by the lynx

Lucid

Y'all be getting way too deep. Here's a flower that looks like a little dude and his junk dangling out. Nature.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    The only thing I love about the South is that you can say anything about anybody as long as you follow it with "bless your heart". And it works, too, dead serious - insult someone in the US south of Virginia and east of New Mexico and follow it with that magic phrase :)

That's right foreigners, the Bible Belt has bona fide on-the-spot social redemption for being an asshole. Believe the stupid.

Also I'm sorry foreigners, but it won't work if you don't have an American accent. We hate foreigners because that's what everyone else was doing centuries ago. You'll have to backdate for us.

You misused my flower dong.
    How can you possibly misuse a dong? Explain that to me kind sir

Guys I'm pulling my hair out from anxiety
    I just fucking dyed it I can't be doing this

Lucid

The only thing I love about the South is that you can say anything about anybody as long as you follow it with "bless your heart". And it works, too, dead serious - insult someone in the US south of Virginia and east of New Mexico and follow it with that magic phrase :)

That's right foreigners, the Bible Belt has bona fide on-the-spot social redemption for being an asshole. Believe the stupid.

Also I'm sorry foreigners, but it won't work if you don't have an American accent. We hate foreigners because that's what everyone else was doing centuries ago. You'll have to backdate for us.

How can you possibly misuse a dong? Explain that to me kind sir

Guys I'm pulling my hair out from anxiety
    I just fucking dyed it I can't be doing this
    I can think of several ways. How lenient are they with this censor thing?

Also, visit our wafflehouse, you'll find it delightful.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Look.
    I was gonna go easy on you, not to hurt your feelings
    But I'm only going to get this one chance

Something's wrong, I can feel it

Just a feeling I've got
    Like something's about to happen
    But I don't know what

If that means what I think it means, we're in trouble.
    Big trouble.

And if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances
    You were just what the doctor ordered.

If there were ever a more poetic application of a generic behind-the-action authority-makes-a-call scene from all of those cheesy movies, it'd be this <3

I am the real Slim Shady.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I seriously stayed up too late talking last night >_>

I mean, they were good talks, felt productive, but... they were draining.

Maybe I should have gotten to know this guy before hiring him lol... he's okay though. He totally joined PC for UHC and has like 0 posts, but he stuck around and made some cool things on the server when we all had temp creative, so wynaut 8)

Lesson learned, kids: You can still be awesome and not ever be known before. It's just a risk. Or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back