• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    if i drink at all, it's gotta be strong and i gotta be shooting it.. because i just really detest the taste of alcohol and i only ever drink to get drunk. :I;

All I know is, fireball whiskey was mentioned earlier, now I really want some, and it's one thing I don't have at all.

._.

fireball whiskey oh my god. i love that stuff so much. i was just talking about getting some last week but i never got the chance to.

Years
  • fireball whiskey oh my god. i love that stuff so much. i was just talking about getting some last week but i never got the chance to.
    I'm not even sure where I would get any around here!

...That doesn't involve needing a car to get to there!

I guess there's that spirits store down on the boulevard but that kind of involves crossing a busy highway so errr no thank you. I am a wuss when it comes to that.

Years
  • I have yet to take a sip of alcohol in my life, and I will report back here when that changes :P

The day you report it will be the day after you've taken a "sip" of alcohol. Nobody only takes a single sip, you have to drink like there's no tomorrow!

Just kidding, I don't advocate alcohol since I've never been quite the fan of it either. We never did mixed drinks, it was all shots and because of that, I would always be the first one out before the party even started.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I drink wine (white primarily, rosé is wonderful when I can find it, red rarely. I like the dry, crisp, refreshing stuff). As a cocktail, I'll drink a Caesar. As a beer substitute, maybe a cider. I drink for taste, not for a buzz. So, it accompanies a meal usually, or is a tasting type of thing. Never been drunk, have no desire to ever be drunk.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've never really been a fan of wine. I just find it really gross overall. I've tried a few reds and like one or two whites but nothing has ever really piqued my interest.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Anyone ever have genuine moonshine before? It's pretty strong but it'll get you pretty white girl wasted. 150+ proof

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Anyone ever have genuine moonshine before? It's pretty strong but it'll get you pretty white girl wasted. 150+ proof

Yeeeees. My parents had some really backwoods redneck friends who made their own shine. It was some of the best stuff ever.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Ayyy :) I like how buttery it is. Just toss some fruit in there and you'll be aiight.

Years
  • I come here and everyone's talking about alcohol, what's going on. I don't think Pokemon and alcohol mix very well.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I come here and everyone's talking about alcohol, what's going on. I don't think Pokemon and alcohol mix very well.
    Dude have you even played Pokemon drunk? Baby it'll blow your mind.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yes, yes there is. I've played it before. There's a drinking game for just about everything these days.

Sirfetch’d

Pikachu uses an electric attack
    Ash whips out his Pokedex
    Ash calls home to Professor Oak
    The G.S. Ball is mentioned/seen
    Team Rocket does their team motto
    That Meowth Ballon appears
    The Magicarp sub appears
    James's Victreebell attacks him
    Team Rocket goes "blasting off again."
    Team Rocket uses their patented "dig a hole" trap
    Officer Jenny appears
    Nurce Joy appears
    Brock hits on a girl
    Brock's cooking
    Misty mentions her bike
    Misty gets all dreamy as she talks about something
    Someone mentions a Pokemon Center
    Psyduck appears
    Wabbafett appears
    Those words, "To Be Continued" appear

I actually remember one, where you need to drink each time that a Pokemon says his name.

Oh hey that sounds fun actually. Too bad I am not really into drinking ;(

Sirfetch’d

It's actually hard, I remember that I saw somebody on Youtube doing it. And the results were pretty funny to watch. You end up wasted, congrats if you can crawl to the bathroom after that.

I'm going to invent a new one called drink every time you beat one of sri's mons LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back