• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Calm your tits. It was never okay yall. Now, back to the dead frog, I need to know.

Lucid

That's all up to you, I have Netflix to watch and midterms to not study for.

Oh? Netflix? Don't mind me, I'll just glower at you here in the dark ages with my dial-up speed interweb... Fuck you guys. I'll go sob in a corner until someone answers my frog spam.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Right now I'm getting sick again, and I'm tired too... I think I'll lie down.

Hopefully the Alliance won't oppress rural Independents, put building entrances on my permanent record, and stick 20 needles in my eyes and ask me what I see

Lucid

I've had three beers while sitting and waiting for my ride so I don't have as much concentration as I should, but this thread seems extremely non-nonsensical right now

what about lobsters???

Erm... Let's catch you up right quick, Google "lady gaga lobster". That is all.

Also, drink more beers.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    you know what they say, when in doubt smoke it out.

i can understand this thread about 60% better.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Beer is definitely not my drink of choice. Give me some vodka or jager and I'll be good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back