• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    It's oddly the smell that puts me off, rather than the taste. Then again, I wouldn't drink alcohol even if I was forced to...

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Beer is alright. Strong drinks burn through my throat, though. And most stronger things are just so sweet.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    When I just think about the taste of alcohol I get sick, but actually drinking it is much different. Just the other day I was eating some salted caramel peanuts and all I could think about was the one time I was at my dad's bar and these two chicks kept buying me salted caramel shots. It made me want to throw up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I use alcohol to clean things and quench my reactions in the lab. Drinking it? I guess it's starting to lose its appeal for me. A beer or two is nice, but I have nightmares about getting too drunk these days.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Even the thought of salted caramel makes me feel ill. The thought of it being alcoholic too makes me want to throw up right now.

I definitely would not recommend. It was the special of the night so they were only like a dollar and I had at least 10 of them.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    ...I would die, there's certain tastes that shouldn't be coupled with alcohol... I can't bare alcohol at the best of times that would tip me over the edge. Like once I tried sambucca shots totally not aware they taste of aniseed and I literally had to get some air. Vile vile vile

If you're looking for something sweet-ish to drink, if you're going to drink something I would recommend Rum Chata. It's like horchata but with rum. It goes down really smooth and isn't totally fucking disgusting.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Legally getting smashed at 18 is much better then at 21. At 18 you're still stupid enough to not consider anything, so you learn how to drink properly at an earlier age. At 21 its just straight up a chore to learn how much you're body can take and what you like.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I left my foot on the surface of my chair, and now my skin is cleanly pressed into the shape of the metal mesh. :o

I could pass this off as a disease in a photo lol

Maybe I could go on Wikipedia and upload it as an example of some disease you wouldn't touch with a 75-foot pole

Years
    Even my old Razr phone had a camera on it.. although I would have had to use up data to send it to someone or even get it onto my computer off of my phone.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I feel naked without a phone. Then I couldn't talk to my friends.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Pssssh, excuses, excuses. Get a phone. 8(
    I may have $60 sitting right here but it's for a server, not a phone. >:/

It being in cash means I have to wait until my mother gets paid so she can take it instead of withdrawing... the woes of having a credit union seven states away.

The phone I want isn't even that pricy anyway, actually. The second one I bought I got new for $80, and my original was over $200...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back