• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I like movies, but I'm not one of those movie fans that analyzes and looks for detail in every film (bar GI Joe because screw that joke ass of a movie). I just like to relax and let the story unwind (probably the only time I DON'T like to overanalyze things, too).

Foxrally

Years
    Sometimes when I'm having a good time I like to watch children's shows and laugh at all the stupid shit they do

questioning the plot rationale, or defending Dora for having Down Syndrome

I practically have to watch Spongebob every single day since my smaller brother who's 5 INSISTS on watching it. I don't really argue, it's a good show, and some of the subtle jokes actually make me laugh.

Foxrally

Years
    Have you seen Mr. Krabs' Unquenchable Bloodlust? Here, it's actually pretty good

> oooh, a YTP, I love tho- *sees jeff the killer*

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

The Daily Chit Chat

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I thought I'd share that we just got our second kitten about twenty minutes ago... he's sleeping in a box right now from the car ride. He was really nervous the whole time he was being handled, poor thing

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    It shocks me that you guys enjoyed Prometheus while that film is bashed to death at /tv/, and now they're worried about the next Alien movie being bad after poor reviews of Chappie.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I slept a total of 16 hours already today.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i feel as though i've barely slept.. even though it's technically been 8 hours.

i've been having these fits of anxiety since yesterday. it just sucks. :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have been running on 6 hours on two days straight with a bonus dose of stress so I'm kinda shit right now :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have been running on 6 hours on two days straight with a bonus dose of stress so I'm kinda shit right now :D
    Uuugh I did that this weekend and discovered that I'm much more sensitive to lack of sleep now than I was as a teenager :p I need my 8 hours.

Years
    I haven't even paid attention to how much I've slept within the past few days. I'd say it was "enough" but considering I went to bed late the other night, woke up early, had to crash again for a few hours after and was suddenly tired early in the evening...

Yeah I would say not!

Also I apparently have no patience with people whatsoever when I'm tired. Always fun to realize that.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Also I apparently have no patience with people whatsoever when I'm tired. Always fun to realize that.

it's even more fun when people give you grief over it, like it helps. it just makes you even more cranky. u_u;

honestly i've been sleeping better lately than i have for the past 5 years, being that it's easier for me to get up now and not quite as draining as it used to be. i tend to wake up constantly throughout the night everytime i go to sleep and usually feel the consequences... but for the past couple months i haven't been feeling those negative effects?

not really sure what changed, but i'm not complaining!

Years
    it's even more fun when people give you grief over it, like it helps. it just makes you even more cranky. u_u;
    I tend to just sit there and simmer, so people usually don't notice it, plus it was over something else online and I'm usually quiet in that particular situation anyway so it's not like anybody would have noticed anything different. :P But yeah, that would be annoying. At those times I just want to leave everybody behind and just stew in peace. Give me my quiet and everything will be fine eventually.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm just out of it when I'm tired. I'm only cranky when something pisses me off.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Having a schedule is tough for me, unless my hand is forced or I'm getting something good in return for my change. A nice job, volunteer work, etc will have me up.

Actually, most of the money I'm making wakes me up at my house for service if I'm asleep. Knock on the door, I'm there. :P

Years
    I'd be dead without coffee. It's the only thing that keeps me going, haha.

Ooooh and we just got some new Keurig pods from Trader Joe's. pumped. Keurig is the best thing that ever happened to me 8)
    My dad had one of those whenever I went to visit him!

Except I uh used it to make tea. Plenty of tea. I think it was some kind of pomegranate green tea. No coffee for me whatsoever. I don't think I can use caffeine as a pick me up anyway, it doesn't seem to affect me like that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My creativity comes out when I get tired. And when I start lacking sleep the ideas just keep hitting me. It's like an automatic in my head. And it never stops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back