• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Darkest Dungeon

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The Darkest Dungeon
    Wizardman11 has been slain.​

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    No, we didn't, which is why we should've kept him alive.

Also I don't know why we're assuming GP is a confirmed inno... unless I'm missing something all he did was claim village?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [PICK UP] Crate

Because I have NEVER had anything bad happen to me while opening a crate before. x:

Also, I'm curious about gp now as well. The flavour text made me assume that he was with us, but I guess it's likely he could be evil as well. So either gp is evil or golgari is lying to us and we have to die.

Who here has an attack action left today?

edit: Also, Wizard was the blacksmith. Tbh, I don't see him being an evil aligned villager. :/ Even though you guys went off and killed him so quickly. :/

Ullion

Years
    Thanks Klippy :3

So here's my thought: We kill gimmepie today and see if his death ends the game. if it doesn't then that means Golgari is lying and we have to kill him. And preferably we have to do it before he gets another kill on one of us and wins the game that way.

His whole thing about "you need me to live from the evils" or whatever is BS imo. He's likely just trying to stay alive. I'm only hesitant that no matter how we play this out, 'Doof will win come next day phase so long as he plays his cards right.

Also before I attack, I do want to hear gp's thoughts on the matter at hand, as well as the rest of you (SANS DOOF I DONT WANNA HEAR YO LIES).

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hmm...

Should I do the characteristic thing, and pick up an urn or a gravestone? I'm getting a bad feeling about both of those, so I'll go with the suit of armor.

[pick up] a suit of armor

Edit: Ulli, do you think all our attacks combined will be able to defeat Golgari? He has a lot of HP, but there's also a lot of us, so I feel like it's a gamble either way :x

Bidoof FTW

Years
    I've done the math 100 times and the only thing that's stopping me from living for 5 day phases is the potential 20 damage come nightfall. :)

And I never said you needed me alive to kill the evils, I win with anyone so I'm just playing the survival game :)

Years
    [PICK UP] Crate

Because I have NEVER had anything bad happen to me while opening a crate before. x:

Also, I'm curious about gp now as well. The flavour text made me assume that he was with us, but I guess it's likely he could be evil as well. So either gp is evil or golgari is lying to us and we have to die.

Who here has an attack action left today?

edit: Also, Wizard was the blacksmith. Tbh, I don't see him being an evil aligned villager. :/ Even though you guys went off and killed him so quickly. :/

Do what you want but it'd be a waste of a vote. All Klippy told me is that I'm a normal villager.
    Personally I think that's a pretty suss suggestion - although I remember you being pretty much confirmed. I also don't 100% trust Doof2, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because why not?

For now I think I'll go

[Collect] Strongbox
    [Attack] Machomuu

Ullion

Years
    [/B]Edit: Ulli, do you think all our attacks combined will be able to defeat Golgari? He has a lot of HP, but there's also a lot of us, so I feel like it's a gamble either way :x

In bold was the point I was trying to make, when I said "I think he's going to win either way". So us remaining players have to focus all our attacks on Golgari and hope he doesn't have as much life as he says. And hope he isn't able to kill anyone.

And in case no one picked up on what Fun Size confirmed - Golgari ltierally went "oh woops my finger slipped on bac" when he killed our Vestal without waiting for more information or any thoughts from our side. Honestly, gp could be evil and that's why the game isn't over yet (if Golgari is telling the truth), but I'm hesitant to believe any of the crap he says. It seriously can go either way, and I'm seriously 50/50 on the fence as to how we should proceed.

edit: I've been confirmed in multiple places already, gp. So don't even try to play the suss card against me. Try to think about this from the heroes' perspective and you'll understand everything I've typed down is my honest thoughts coming down. You seriously can't blame us for not knowing if we can trust you or not. To blindly trust a person who came back out of nowhere is nonsense. I'll admit the flavour text seemed like you were needing help and may have been sided with us. But with your remark and after rethinking things, the flavour text could easily mean something else. What if (in character) you're unaware that you're possessed already by some evil - or serve to a a greater evil?

As far as I know, the only legitimate options left are you or Golgari?

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
    I killed Bact because it was obvious that none of you were going to tell me who to kill, so I just picked out the one that I thought wouldn't contribute to this discussion.

Now if I killed someone like Fun Size before he revealed either lists.. I would kill myself for being an idiot and killing the one that can actually contribute

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I feel like killing Golgari is our best option right now, but I feel like that would be a wasted attack since we don't know if we can defeat him. Right now my gut is telling me Golgari's victory is a fait accompli, and all we can do is wait for his inevitable victory. I'll be darned if I'm going down without a fight though.

[attack] Golgari

Ullion

Years
    [ATTACK] Golgari

Green/black sucks anyways

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    On the one side, I definitely believe Doof can have a separate win condition without endind the game. I did that when GMing, I'm not surprised by that.

I also am suspicious of pie, reviving out of the blue, with no explanation given.

But I don't really have anything new to say, so, it's just matter of deciding who to attack.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    On the one side, I definitely believe Doof can have a separate win condition without endind the game. I did that when GMing, I'm not surprised by that.

I also am suspicious of pie, reviving out of the blue, with no explanation given.

But I don't really have anything new to say, so, it's just matter of deciding who to attack.

Decide quickly. Ending the phase in five minutes.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    AROUND THE CAMPFIRE - 8
    The Heroes climbed down a collapsed flight of stairs as the Drums of Doom thumped louder and louder.

The end was nigh and the Darkness was thick and strong now, piercing at their hearts like poison. Despite the pounding of the Drums, they could hear every shuffle of footsteps, every cough and wheezing of their breath, and the rattling of the Prophet's chains as he lumbered along with them, gleefully munching on maggots and bones.

The Darkness kept them hostage. Even now... so close to the end.

Wizardman11 -7
    Golgari -18
    Omicron
    Ullion
    JohnnyMustang -7
    Sopheria
    Cheshire Cat -21
    Fun Size
    gimmepie -4
    machomuu -15
    GreyBidoof the Man-at-Arms
    Mana -4