• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Darkest Dungeon

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
THE DARKEST DUNGEON
Ruin has come to our family.

You remember our venerable house, opulent and imperial; gazing proudly from its stoic perch above the moor. I lived all my years in that ancient, rumour-shadowed manor. Fattened by decadence and luxury and yet I began to tire of conventional extravagance. Singular unsettling tales suggested the mansion was a gateway to some fabulous and unnameable power.

With relic and ritual, I bent every effort to the excavation and recovery of those long buried secrets, expending what remained of our family fortune on surly workman and sturdy shovels. At last, in the salt-soaked crags beneath the lowest foundations, we unearthed that damnable portal of antediluvian evil. Our every step unsettled the ancient earth…but we were in a realm of death and madness! In the end, I alone fled laughing and wailing through those blackened arcades of antiquity….until consciousness failed me.

Our house is a festering abomination! I beg you return home, claim your birthright, and deliver our family from the ravenous clutching shadows...

Of the Darkest Dungeon.

THE HEROES
You will arrive along the old road. It winds with the troubling serpent-like suggestion through the corrupted countryside – leading only, I fear, to ever more tenuous places.

There is a sickness in the ancient pitted cobbles of the old road and on its writhing path you will face viciousness, violence and perhaps other damnably transcendent terrors. So steel yourself and remember there can be no bravery, without madness.

Your road will take you to hell and, in that gaping abyss, we will find our redemption.

bounty_hunter_portrait_roster_zpsuyx3irbl.png
grave_robber_portrait_roster_zpsngchwvs5.png
arbalest_portrait_roster_zpsoz6ftgpb.png
crusader_portrait_roster_zpsdzghfwel.png
leper_portrait_roster_zpsck1wnu2f.png
jester_portrait_roster_zpspgkd9b5x.png
highwayman_portrait_roster_zpsktv04k0i.png
hellion_portrait_roster_zpsmeamib6s.png
caretaker_portrait_zpsn3bpruua.png
man_at_arms_portrait_roster_zpsbahof7pd.png
occultist_portrait_roster_zpswttnlta2.png

vestal_portrait_roster_zpscl2erwix.png
houndmaster_portrait_roster_zpsstjeqlvy.png
plague_doctor_portrait_roster_zpsocrwlid7.png

If you do not receive a role listed here (in any category), you are a Villager. You will still have a role to play and, as such, have 20 HP and 2 ATTACK.

THE EVILS
THE NECROMANCER
Cultist Acolyte & Cultist Brawler

THE BLOODLETTER
Brigand Cutthroat & Brigand Thug

THE SWINE PRINCE
Swinetaur & Swine Drummer
Wilbur

THE TERRORS
THE HAG

THE CRONE

THE PROPHET

THE SHAMBLER

THE GIANT

THE GAMEPLAY

Each phase will consist of two parts, a day phase and a night phase, though these may function slightly differently in this version of Mafia.

IN THE DUNGEON (Day Phase)
While In the Dungeon, all players will be required to [ATTACK]. Attacking is how we will be voting, only your votes will count as actual physical strikes against enemies. Your attack power is determined by your role and your HP will decrease each time you're attacked. What this means is that even if you attack a player, they may not die if they have HP remaining. It also means we can have multiple deaths per day phase because ALL attacks will strike unless a bonus ability dictates otherwise.

When you reach 0 HP, you are DEAD and are eliminated from the game. You may not post again once dead and your role will NOT be revealed.​
AROUND THE CAMPFIRE (Night Phase)
While Around the Campfire, the Heroes will be able to mend wounds, perform NAs, and prepare for the next day phase. At the same time, the Evils and Terrors will be working to hurt, disrupt, or otherwise damange the Heroes while they rest.

No one may post while Around the Campfire. If you do post, you will be reduced to 1 HP! Your role will not be publicly revealed any longer.​

OTHER INFO
If you miss a single vote, your HP will drop by 50%. If you start with 100 HP and miss a vote, you'd be at 50 HP. If you miss a second vote, you will be killed if still alive.

YOU MAY ONLY SUBMIT ONE ATTACK A DAY. If you change your attack to someone else, it will be ignored (and if you change the actual post, I can go back and view your edit), so vote wisely.

Do not discuss the game outside of this thread or specifically-created Skype chats.

All night actions and role powers must be submitted by PM to me and only me.

No PM sharing!

Abstaining from votes is not allowed.​

THE PLAYERS
Klippy as The Ancestor​
Wizardman11 as ?
Syndrome as ?
Rozureido as ?
Nakuzami as ?
Bidoof FTW as ?
Omicron as ?
Bardothren as ?
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
Nimsy as ?
Hopeless Masquerade as ?
Ullion as ?
JohnnyMustang as ?
Melody as ?
Sopheria as ?
Bacteriophage as ?
Sonata as ?
Fun Size as ?
jdthebud as ?
machomuu as ?
Christos as ?
Grey Bidoof as ?
Charlie Brown as ?
Etherion as ?
gimmepie as ?
arachnidsGrip as ?
Zehn as ?
Mana as ?
Spectrum as ?
Lycanthropy as ?
Zeffy as ?
Candy as ?
Foxrally as ?
Arsonist as ?
Lawlietta as ?
Absol used bite! as ?
Marz as ?
faer as ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
In to win while drinking gin from a tin while staying in an inn hoping I don't spill on my chin, then I would cause a din which would wake up a twin and that would be a sin

fin

Back