• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Darkest Dungeon

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • **** man idk who to attack :(

[Attack] Mana

Random vote, I wan to use my item but I need I live today in order to so so :(

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • If people could refrain from voting for the next two hours.. I would appreciate it, I have a request to make before it's all over

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • GP that was rood :c

Okay, so... I'm the last evil. However, I didn't originally know until several hours after Johnny died. The heroes also have exactly enough damage to kill me today.. But I have a final request. I talked to Klippy about it a little while ago, and if I die, but predict correctly, then everyone in the game wins. So, I propose something, If you can get me to 5 hp, or even 6 (if this -1 keeps up then 6 would be enough), I will night attack myself and also predict my own death. My death will cause the heroes to win, but my correct prediction will also cause me to win. I'm waiting on Klippy to pm me back on Skype to see if this is still okay, and to see my exact hp. If it isn't able to be done anymore then I'll come back and say so and just accept my death.

So basically this is a call for mercy, if you allow me to live today I will kill myself tonight and everyone will win.
    And don't worry about me pulling some crazy stunt, no one has hp in my kill range.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • **** man idk who to attack :(

[Attack] Mana

Random vote, I wan to use my item but I need I live today in order to so so :(

GP that was rood :c

Okay, so... I'm the last evil. However, I didn't originally know until several hours after Johnny died. The heroes also have exactly enough damage to kill me today.. But I have a final request. I've already talked to Klippy about it and if I die, but predict correctly, then everyone in the game wins. So, I propose something, If you can get me to 5 hp, or even 6 (if this -1 keeps up then 6 would be enough), I will night attack myself and also predict my own death. My death will cause the heroes to win, but my correct prediction will also cause me to win. I'm waiting on Klippy to pm me back on Skype to see if this is still okay, and to see my exact hp. If it isn't able to be done anymore then I'll come back and say so and just accept my death.

So basically this is a call for mercy, if you allow me to live today I will kill myself tonight and everyone will win.
    And don't worry about me pulling some crazy stunt, no one has hp in my kill range.

So, you're asking us to not kill you this day phase - stopping us from winning. And then pulling some stunt with your item + some other shenanigans and win on your own? ;)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • There are no further phases. Once the last four (GreyBidoof, Fun Size, Omicron, machomuu) vote, the game will end regardless of anyone dying.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • So, either I live and everyone wins, or you kill me and I die a beautiful and glorious death.

So I'll take the latter! Come at me boiz

EDIT: yeah that item thing was some bs to get me some time :P I used my item the night that I received it, it didn't do anything worth mentioning, I don't think

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • No matter how this ends, you'll always be my little Slitherheadoof :3

giphy.gif

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • [ATTACK] Golgari

Though...I feel like we're missing something here. What it is, I'm not sure, but it feels like something's being over- well, this is pretty much the only post I have planned for this phase so I can't get all speculative. I'll just attack and see where the story takes us.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • THE END
    The Prophet fell to his knees before a slab of ancient stone, cut down by the last of the Heroes. He was bleeding deeply and vomiting entrails and guts onto the cobbles.

The Hooded One stepped up next to the Terror, grabbing his patchy hair and lifting his head high. The Prophet sputtered, "Just one more... only one more..."

"Yes, my minion. You have done your best, but failed," said the Hooded One. He pulled forth a blade from his cloak, gently placing it against the neck of the Prophet.

He began muttering a guttural and ancient language as he slid the blade sharply and violently across the Prophet's neck. The Hooded One dragged the large man's body up the steps to the slab, letting the blood soak against the stone.

The Hooded One threw down the blade and turned to face the Heroes.

"Congratulations, Heroes," he said, letting his dark cloak fall to the floor. The earth beneath them began shaking and cracking as deep crevices opened, dark red light glowing from the Doom.

The Arbalist stepped forward and fired a crossbow bolt at the Hooded One. It flew right through him, as if he truly was ethereal. The Hooded One slashed at the air, sending her flying backwards towards the craggy rock wall.

"I was lord of this place before the crows and rats made it their domain. Such surprise was it to find that you were the survivors of this Darkness. The Bounty Hunter, desiring the thrill of the hunt, the promise of payment. The Arbalist, Illusive. Evasive. Persistent. The Crusader, a mighty sword arm anchored by holy purpose – the zealous warrior. The Jester, laughing and playing all the way until the end. The Man-at-Arms, protector of many but known to all. The Leper, a man understanding that adversity and existence are one and the same. The Grave Robber, who sought gold and glory and found much more. And the Villager, once large and looming, now small and pitiful."

The Hooded One began walking down the steps of the slab, chuckling and laughing deeply.

As he walked closer to the light from the doorway he said, "So many dead. So much blood. So much hate. Strengthening me more each day."

The Ancestor smiled as his face finally shined against the flames.

"I suggest you run. Your return to this manor was so noble, but I was desperate. I was confined to the Darkness for so many years. I saw creatures and monsters making this place their home and, in my desperation, beckoned you save this place. Save me. And now you have. Every monster slain...but one. The true Darkness could never be contained. And as you came closer to ending my torture, I became the Darkness. In humble appreciation, I thank you."

The Heroes drew their weapons.

And the Ancestor laughed.

"I told you to run. Now...now I think it is too late. True desperation is only known when survival is impossible."

The Ancestor rose from the floor, hovering high above their heads, and began speaking an incantation in that same guttural language.

The Heroes ran out the oaken door and up. Up as far as they could go. The earth shook deeper than ever and they knew the Darkness was growing beyond the Dungeon.

Beyond the lands they knew. They were going to need help in...

THE DARKEST
    DUNGEON II

THE PLAYERS
    Bounty Hunter machomuu
    Grave Robber Sopheria
    Arbalist Mana
    Crusader Ullion
    Leper Fun Size
    Jester Omicron
    Highwayman jdthebud
    Hellion Zeffy
    Hound Master Spectrum
    Caretaker Rozureido
    Man-at-Arms GreyBidoof
    Occulist Nakuzami
    Plague Doctor Syndrome
    Vestal Cheshire Cat

Necromancer Collector Elwood
    Acolyte JohnnyMustang
    Brawler Arsonist

Bloodletter Marz
    Cutthroat aeternum
    Thug Hopeless Masquerade

Swine Prince Davepetasprite^2
    Swinetaur Etherion
    Wilbur Christos
    Swine Drummer Lawlietta

Shambler Milotic
    Gypsy Wizardman11

Hag Melody
    Crone Bardothren
    Prophet Golgari

Giant/Villager gimmepie
    Blacksmith Ash
    Barkeep Lycanthropy
    Priest Absol used bite!
    Villager/Guildman Foxrally
    Guildlady Charlie Brown
    Wanderer faer
    Nurse Zehn
    Grave Digger Nimsy​

THE SPREADSHEET
    CHECK IT OUT HERE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I actually lived yay. My first true victory XD. Who was it who increased my health? ILU.

Omg so frustrating at the beginning when people wanted me to come forward and out power roles, I could only target roles not players so I was completely useless XD.

Last edited:
    Back