• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenEspeon

Known as BlueUmbreon on PHO!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I live in the UK and the part I live in constantly gets hail, and it usually snows this time of year but it hasn't this year so far. Although we don't get tornadoes in this part of Europe, thankfully

Years
    @ Scarf - I'm sorry to hear that... (Hands a big mug of it with marshmallows floating on top) I put so many marshmallows on it, you might as well just dunk the things in there and eat them like that. xD
    Sadly, I cannot eat marshmallows. At least most varieties. It's the gelatin in them, which is no good for a veggie like me.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't really like marshmellows anyway. They are sticky and gross and heavy imo and idk, not even roasted really. I prefer fruit over candy a million times.

Years
    I liked marshmallows until I took an arrow to the knee I met this guy;

Spoiler:

I used to have them when I was younger on the occasion, but I haven't had a marshmallow in a long time now.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I just bought black 3DS. It's pretty cool DS and now I'm waiting for new 3D games.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I bought an Aqua Blue 3DS on launch, I love it. <3
    marshmallows are cool, not cooler than pie though.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    That marshmallon card is really cute but Drakow, can you not associate everything irl with a card game for once lol. And idk about buying a 3DS, not sure if it's worth it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There are getting to be some games that are coming out for the 3DS that I do want. However, I don't have money for a 3DS, and chances are that's not going to be changing anytime soon.

I like Marshmellows. Sometimes I just munch on them where there isn't much else to munch on in my house, lolol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Tales of the Abyss is on the 3DS from what I know, but I've been finding it quite hard to find. ;.;

Mum just came back from the supermarket, fridge and cupboards all filled up. Ben & Jerry's here I come. :3

Years
    That marshmallon card is really cute but Drakow, can you not associate everything irl with a card game for once lol. And idk about buying a 3DS, not sure if it's worth it.

Let's get a vote on this. Everyone listen up! Who here thinks my YGO referencing is annoying / irritating? Be brutally honest, I want the truth. No hard feelings on my end, if you do vote against me. Just a simple "yes" or "no" in your post will suffice. By the end of Sunday, I will tally up the votes and then one of the two outcomes will happen.

Yes > No: I will stop making the references.

No > Yes: Things remain as they are.

So get voting! If you truly have had enough of my Yu-Gi-Oh shenanigans, this is your opportunity to have your say and put an end to it.

"Have you had enough of my Yu-Gi-Oh references?"

-----------------

In regards to the 3DS, I regret buying one shortly after its official release. I should have waited until around a month ago to buy one, as the only 3DS game I currently own is Mario Kart 7.

Years
    To be honest I don't know why this hasn't caught on with other people.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Okay, yeah. Nevermind. Forget I said anything.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Let's get a vote on this. Everyone listen up! Who here thinks my YGO referencing is annoying / irritating? Be brutally honest, I want the truth. No hard feelings on my end, if you do vote against me. Just a simple "yes" or "no" in your post will suffice. By the end of Sunday, I will tally up the votes and then one of the two outcomes will happen.

So get voting! If you truly have had enough of my Yu-Gi-Oh shenanigans, this is your opportunity to have your say and put an end to it.

-----------------

In regards to the 3DS, I regret buying one shortly after its official release. I should have waited until around a month ago to buy one, as the only 3DS game I currently own is Mario Kart 7.

I don't really know you that well but it seems like a nice quirky feature. She's just a h8r.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

-----------------

Honestly, I think they have more effect when you use them sparingly. If it's in every post, I can imagine people ignoring them in time. Maybe if you reduce the but don't eliminate them altogether, and when you do use them to do so in a meaningful way, people would start to develop a (greater) fondness for them. I dunno... two cents and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back