• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • I'm turning 22 this year. I think that's more daunting than 21 because 21 is a milestone birthday which makes the following one seem like you're really really old. Being 22 is a weird concept for me. I don't want to go there just yet.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I told my body I would turn 18 and then...just stop.

It didn't listen.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    We talkin' berfdays? There's no way that mine is in a week, not a chance. And even if it was, there would be no way that Mork would fail to give me the new PC theme I humbly asked for as a gift many times over the past year. No way at all, if he's really my friend.

Spoiler:
    I never realized our birthdays were so close together for some reason. >_O

Excuse me while I go back to my corner crying about being old.

fullyevolved

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2012
    I just turned 23 about a week and a half ago. I'm starting to feel a bit old myself... but Pokemon never left my heart :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm turning 20 this year and I feel old even though everyone's like "shut up you're not old enjoy your youth embrace your young body blah blah blah." I guess it's more like it just feels weird to not be in the teens anymore, haha.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'm turning 23, and I don't know if I am out of shape compared to High School but I can't run around as much as I used to. Like chasing my girlfriend little brother at the park yesterday, geez little kids can wipe a person out. Then again he wore her 15 year old brother out as well and her, and she is 19 and she was in the same shape.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    I turned 20 on December 20th.

Like many, I am feeling rather old, well, at least when it comes to Pokemon. I always thought at 20 years old, I would've stopped dealing with any part of the franchise, lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I have seen several people that are in their 20s that are still avid pokemon fans. Some people just fall in and out of things. So you get teens that are all COD, Halo, or whatever new game is out and their hooked up on those games. Then they see oh Pokemon I loved that game as a kid I might as well try their new game then love it. If you have a love for something I don't think it matters what age you are, if you still have a passion for that said thing.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • OMG 16-years-old is not 'nearing one's 20s'! That's only acceptable at about 18-19. But even still, 20 isn't old. 30's the big one in my mind. Then 50. Then every 10th year after that until the grave.

Speaking of graves, I went to a funeral a few days ago, and it got me thinking about what I'd like to happen to me after I die. I said I'd want to be buried, which really nonplussed my dad who has his heart set on cremation. Maybe it's a generational thing or something...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I'll be sixteen in June C:
    Which means... JC & Freedom here I comeeee!!! >:)!

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I JUST WANT TO TURN 21 AND NEVER AGE FROM THAT POINT ONWARDS IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

Years
  • I JUST WANT TO TURN 21 AND NEVER AGE FROM THAT POINT ONWARDS IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK
    This. This this this.
    As soon as I turn 21, I'll probably feel my body get older and (in my mind) decrepit after that. When I hit 30, I'll make my friends call me crypt-keeper.

I jest. I think I'll be fine so long as I stay active and stuff. :D
    ...is that a wrinkle already?! D:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'm only seventeen. Six months until I'm legal. Cannot wait.

FREEDOM!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I honestly just want to stay nineteen (and in Canada!) forever, although I still feel seventeen at heart.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years

• I never realized our birthdays were so close together for some reason. >_O

Excuse me while I go back to my corner crying about being old.

Excellent, my post served a purpose and managed to draw Jorfe out of seclusion. It's no easy feat!

I'll be 24 in a few days, I think I still have you beaten by a year or two. My body is already starting to break down, though this past year has made me feel like I'm double my age. A life of extended aimless boredom will do that to you faster than hard work ever could. I'd say that I miss college, but even in my current state I think that I'd rather someone beat me with a crowbar than ever have to draft an essay again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back