• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    You know what they say, after 24 comes nursing homes.

I assure you, people do say this.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It's not so bad, I've always dreamt of being spoon-fed pudding by an attractive young nurse and then getting in my wheelchair to go to bingo night before falling asleep to the dulcet tones of Matlock reruns. I just hope that I don't have to share a room with a loud snorer.

Years
    Ah, age huh. Time passed by so fast. So many things happened for the past decade or so that I really can't think what the world would be like 10 years from now lol. xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm more excited than anything for the future. I graduate high school this year so next year, I hope to move out, get my own place (very unlikely haha) and start university : D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Ahh... Age... well, you know, I don't really care about it these days.

On another topic, I'm on the part-time job now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Online on PC, age doesn't really matter much anyways.

I should get a part-time job... no wait. I should spend more time on my main occupation: studying xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've at least learned that you'll have to apply for... a lot. To get anything.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    My mother has been bugging me to get a job. I can't find one that is close to my place, and the one place I applied didn't get back to me. So I must keep looking.

Same with me, expect it's my grandfather. I've applied to so many places, but nobody's hired me and he's getting really mad at me about not getting one.

I've been trying to find a job, but he thinks otherwise, and I'm sick and tired of hearing his story about it...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I sort of have my dad to fall back onto if I need a job, as he isn't the sort of person to give me money straight up, he'll make me work for it in one of his stores, but I suppose it's good to have something like that to fall back on. :3

The start reminded me of a
    thread Abnegation made in OVP. xD;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's not so bad, I've always dreamt of being spoon-fed pudding by an attractive young nurse and then getting in my wheelchair to go to bingo night before falling asleep to the dulcet tones of Matlock reruns. I just hope that I don't have to share a room with a loud snorer.
    MAAAAAAAAATLOCK!

Although being spoon-fed pudding doesn't really sound all that great, to be honest. I'd like to have control of my teeth and whatnot.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Saw people talking about jobs... I'm still not ready to get a job, I'd get fired right away most likely, so I'm definitely not ready. >_<

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    I wish i had a job. Recently applied but never heard back (im only fifteen and one my main wants for a job is so i can start buying pokemon cards again :D)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    All this talking about jobs is kinda making me a bit sad right now, seeing that I am looking for one :/ buuut hey, I am actually keeping my head up and being patient. Keeping my fingers crossed for anything that comes up for me! :3

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I've worked in 7-11 for 2 years, before my junior year started. I'm not planning on holding a professional job until I graduate college, at least in an undergraduate level, though.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ooh, this reminds me. I got a job two days ago that I start on the 31st and among other priveleges, I get $40 an hour.
    literally going to roll in the dough
    The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back