• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I am not very experienced in the world of fanfiction.

I think the only fanfics I've read are My Immortal and goddamn DAVE STDIDER POKEMON TRANER

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I can agree with you here, but my problem is that I want to keep fixing up my work. That, in turn, makes me keep revamping my stories and I end up making no progress X_x
    That's my problem too. Pretty much as soon as I finish a story, some idea comes along that I think will improve it, so I write that version. Then, as soon as it's done, I get another idea and the whole cycle continues.

There is one story that I've been working on (for ten years) that has stayed the same. Once I fix it up, I might post it.

I've heard of The Immortal. Isn't that one famous for being bad?
    "Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major ♥♥♥♥ing hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them."

Priceless.
    The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am not very experienced in the world of fanfiction.

I think the only fanfics I've read are My Immortal and goddamn DAVE STDIDER POKEMON TRANER
    That second one, I need to google it. Now.

What, you mean "My Immortal" is some kind of famous fanfiction?

EDIT: oh lord I just found the dave one. It's like reading a fanfic in SBAHJ language.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016

EDIT: oh lord I just found the dave one. It's like reading a fanfic in SBAHJ language.

Is that an alien language? (?)
    Aaaanyway, I started a month ago a "fan fic" in spanish about dimensions and such... I only made the first one... I guess im a bit lazy -.-

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014

That second one, I need to google it. Now.

What, you mean "My Immortal" is some kind of famous fanfiction?

Just wait until Team Bad shows up.

Jack and "Kitkat" are comedy gold

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    SBAHJ = Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff. Warning, your brain might melt or hit you inwards if you read several pages.

@ 11th, ooh, dimensions! I love dimensions and such 8) Pity it's in Spanish, the only Spanish I know is "hola, vamos a la playa" and I bet I spelled that wrong.

I really should get more writing done in my native language though. It's just difficult to get feedback on it since I don't want to show my friends really, and don't have a good channel or community in Swedish.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I currently have Toshiba, and am pretty satisfied with it. Before that, it was Sony. My preferred laptop brand, though, would be HP. Unfortunately, some of them are pretty expensive, so it's hard to get a hold of one. Someday, I will. :P

Years
  • My new laptop is a Toshiba laptop, and I really love it. I hope it lasts a lot longer than my previous HP laptop, that's for sure.

HP is horrible when it comes to affordable laptops. The last laptop I owned was an HP, and it was built with a useless internal microphone. It also had overheating problems quite often as well.

Years
  • At least you can upgrade to Mavericks at no cost if you want to do it. I'm surprised that Apple even went that route, considering how past OSX versions cost money to upgrade to them.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I've got a custom build running Windows. I try to update it here and there, and I just recently got a two-screen setup. I had to get a new desk for it lmao. bank-breaking Minecraft machine

Years
  • Building desktops from scratch is certainly a fun thing to do! At least you know what's going into the machine and you can give it the specs you want.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm still running this Toshiba I have.

I suspect that it might get replaced this June... but, for what? I think I'll wait for the next Intel processor refresh before actually doing any replacement.

I'll say, if I had the budget to blow, I'd have gotten the latest 14" Razer Blade.

Years
  • I'm really fine with my new Toshiba laptop as is. I'm still not sure if people recommend it as a gaming PC per se, but it definitely does good with gaming. I've played League of Legends and Portal 2 on my laptop so far, and both games seem to do fine, the latter of which runs flawless at full resolution.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • and both games seem to do fine, the latter of which runs flawless at full resolution.

That's just it, too. If it does what it you need, no sense buying a computer that does the exact same thing :). Like I've been running 4 gb of ram for the past year because one of the ram sticks went bad, and I have yet to find a reason to get any more ram because my PC still runs fine.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Intel integrated graphics are getting better and better since Sandy Bridge and its actually decent integrated GPU, though they won't hold a candle to NVIDIA's mobile GPUs.

Zach, these games should run fine, but for now, stay away from installing any Xbox One/PS4 ports. Trying to run them on your GPU might be pushing it.

Last edited:
    Back