• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • You get to pick between 3 or 4 digimon when u first start to be your partner. That one will be your main and partner digimon. It is said that thru out the game you can get other digimon but your partner digimon can't be changed. As far as the requirements for any of this I am not sure yet.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I've played the korean version before and I loved it. I stopped playing it because it was on my old computer which got messed up, and I can't wait it to be released. In the game, you get to choose from either Masaru, Yoshino, Toumha, or Ikuto and your main partner digimon you choose is either Agumon, Gaomon, Raramon(Lalamon) or Falcomon. You can have other 'Mercenary Digimon' which you can get by obtaining digi eggs from defeated digimon and hatching them. Oh and by the way, i'm not Korean and I don't have a KSSN, and registering for an account took me forever to do. So if you really want to play Digimon Masters Online, I suggest you wait until it gets released globally unless you want to deal with LOTS of translating, english patching, and the finding of a working KSSN.

Years
  • Probably won't play it then if those are your choices of starter digimon :/

But if i do play it, it better hurry up and get into english

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • If I get motivated enough I'll most likely try it but then again I'm never have been a fan of online games.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Everyone's opinon on ZeekGreymon?

ZeekGreymon? Another Digimon with Greymon in it? -looks it up since I'm not watching the new season- Another transformer guy shot he doesn't seem to be that bad looking; it reminds me of MetalGarurumon a little bit. I don't have much to say about this guy. He is pretty interesting.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Spoiler:

:'( nothing much to say only recently saw this episode due to taking a week to be subbed now.

EDIT: Oh to those who remember I finished Adventure and i'm now moving onto Adventure 02

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry SO sorry I haven't been posting on here!I'm in about 8 rps ad I totally forgot I'm so sorry! *hits my forhead with the bottom of my hand*

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • It has. But I can't say anything, since I'm pretty inactive here as well. :[
    Has anybody seen episode 32 yet? I've still yet to watch it. (xros wars)

Lockmaster24

Years
  • let's just say episode 32 will make OmegaShoutmon look bad and really make you respect Kiriha. But then in 33 he is back to his old jerky self :p

I still don't understand why Apollomon, a member of the Olympus twelve, is an Evil Death General.

Also in episode 33 something happen that I was waiting to happen since DarkKnightmon got the darkness loader. As shown in my previous post before the last one.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Mom just banned me from my computer for a week cause I didn't clean my room or take my dog out.I might be back on sooner than a week though cause she said she might lighten up a little bit.Please don't mark me inactive or dedigivolve gatomon!

Lockmaster24

Years
  • Mom just banned me from my computer for a week cause I didn't clean my room or take my dog out.I might be back on sooner than a week though cause she said she might lighten up a little bit.Please don't mark me inactive or dedigivolve gatomon!
    Parents do that at times but it's only a week so that's not harsh, i used to get grounded for months at a time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back