• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • False. Just their default names.

The person below has caught all three legendary birds in one playthrough without using the Master Ball.

Years
  • True, I sure did and would again. That Monday Braviary was one of my fav things about White 2. Stellar pokemon love his design and defiant

Tpbm has felt the disgust of being traded a hacked Pokemon by someone.

Years
  • True, especially when its an old favorite pokemon of mine and I know a set that works really well for it.

Tpbm has botched evolving a pokemon that had a tricky method of evolution. I.e I didn't turn my ds upside fast enough first time I tried to evolve inkay.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Not sure if this counts, but I had some trouble getting Umbreon in Emerald. It's not apparent whether it is day of night in the game, and every time I tried evolving Eevee I kept getting Espeon.

The person below me has managed to capture a Groudon or Kyogre in Pok?mon Pinball RS.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • False, I actually prefer her old designs. Especially Gen 2!
    Spr_GS_Sabrina.png

The person below me liked chubby Pikachu!
    Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I don't have the option to trade really, and because of this all my Pok?dexes remain incomplete. Honestly it has nothing to do with laziness!

The person below me has high hopes for Gen 8 (excluding the Let's Go titles). I know I do!

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • I haven't, and it's exasperating to miss out these newer games I've yet to play.

The person below prefers more wild boss battles in the core games.

Years
  • True, it's always great to randomly stumble upon overworld Pokémon just waiting for you. I feel like this will be ruined in LPE with every Pokémon appearing in overworld.

The person below me used magic-themed team.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • If 'sis/I/both manage to get it one day, then YES!
    ... I doubt it will be any soon however, because :
    -gotta find an employment
    -core games from HGSS onward
    -Mystery Dungeon and Ranger side-games(+Conquest)
    -Not to mention that there's a couple other console stages to get through...
    Perhaps Ash will be grown by the time I manage to accomplish any of these...

The user below... has a poké-fan relative?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back