• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Nopes, it's actually Water for me ;)

Poster below did not catch at least 10 shinies in BW2 excluding gift shinies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. Outside of the Dragon Gift Shinys my only BW2 shiny is a male Duosion now Reuniclus which helped me win the PWT.

The poster below has done an impression of a Pokemon at some point

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Nowadays, that's actually true! For some reason, I always get this strange feeling that I reeeeally need to save my Master Ball for something, and then I just end up not using it at all, ahaha.

The person below me is usually too lazy to plant berries around the region? xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • True, I try not to use it as much as possible unless I really need to grind a whole team.

The person below me loves the Pokéathlon events?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Everything, except Pennant Capture. That thing is hard.

The person below me actually smiles and feels interested when Ash gets more shipping candidates?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    False....I did one Festival Plaza mission and decided I'd never bother with the feature again.

The person below me has owned a shiny starter Pokemon?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. I have obtained all Shiny Grass Starters via trade...And caught a Shiny Pikachu. :)

The person below has used a Pikachu on their team at some point in Gen 7.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Not really. I immediately pushed a Thunderstone in his face and turned it into a Raichu. xD

The person below like to use Wonder Trade.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hum no, but partly true.

I started with gen 1 on emulator, but gen 2 was the first I played on gameboy.

TPBM is on more than one Pokemon's forum (a.k.a somewhere else than here)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • True, from two to be precise. (both Omega Online RPG (shut down) and Reborn Community)

TPBM likes all the buff that were given to most Pok?mon in Gen VII.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Partly true. Much as I appreciate Pokemon getting buffed why did Pelipper have to get Drizzle? Couldn't they have given it to a less annoying water type?

The person below has used a Scope Lens on one of their Pokemon at some point.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. Not just because of that strange anime episode where Misty gets hypnotised but have you seen what a Shiny Hypno looks like?

The person below has seen a catchable Shiny Pokemon but failed to catch it at some point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back