• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The PokeCommunity Game-Along II: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hmmm... I think I'll try to go for LA Noire, although I've also started this game like 3 times and never gotten anywhere in it, so who knows if I'll manage to finish, lol.

I just deleted it off my hard drive last week, too, oops.

Years
    Nekopara is realistic, right?

I have no idea what to play... Depending on my mood and available time, I might do Hitman 2 or 911 operator.

Cherrim

Years
    Beat L.A. Noire! Thoughts in my game journal, but it was............ ok. Would not play it again.

Years
    Playing the Golden Deer route in Fire Emblem: Three Houses!
    I love this game and have been eagerly awaiting the challenge that would let me revisit one of the other routes (I played the Black Eagles at the beginning of the year).

Years
    What a coincidence. Last year's July's theme was also JRPG iirc. But unlike last year, I'm not sure what to play. JRPGs isn't really a genre I would play a lot. I think I'll play Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls. It does count as JRPG, right?

Cherrim

Years
    Nice, my bread and butter. 8)

Worst case, my entry will be Neo Twewy, rushed in the last 4 days of the month after its release, but I can probably squeeze something in before then. Maybe I'll finally play Final Fantasy Type 0. Starting Final Fantasy XII!

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    ...I did it!

I had to severely rush the second half of the game and sacrifice my first Neo TWEWY play session to make it happen, but I beat Final Fantasy XII. Hopefully I can get back to it some day soon, I'd love to put more time into the sidequests if I can.

Years
    Finished Yo-kai Watch 2. It was slightly worse than the first one. It felt more like a third version of Pokémon game than the regular sequel. You can read more about it in my journal.

Years
    August - Free Choice

Embrace freedom! This choice you can play whatever the hell you want. Time to finally break out that game you've been meaning to play for three years now.

Cherrim

Years
    I thought about being cheap and picking NEO:TWEWY as my game for the month, since it's all I played thus far in August but... I beat it tonight and it would have felt super cheap posting to say that was my game when I only had like 6 hours left of it lmaooo.

So I'll go for The Great Ace Attorney, which I'll get to whenever I finish my TWEWY completion and no longer have to worry about spoilers.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Selects Grim Fandango: Remastered. Picked it up for free a while back. Never played it before. Heard good things.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Finished Grim Fandango. Was not a fan. Acknowledges its unique and interesting setting. Delivered a few good lines of dialogue here and there. Could not salvage the rest of the game. Tried to solve its puzzles independently first. Consulted a walkthrough as necessary. Regrets nothing about that decision.

Years
    Finished Dishonored. It was great experience I had a lot of fun with, but I also don't feel like it grabbed me enough to buy the sequel right now. I had my fill and will fondly remember it. You can read my whole thoughts in my journal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back