• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] The PokeCommunity Game-Along IV: A New Gaming

Years
  • Finished A Vampyre Story. It was cool P&C adventure game. I enjoyed its humour and art style. It had weirdly adorable feeling to it. I mean a torture chamber felt like a cozy place to stay in...

Years
  • May - Forks in the Road

Life's all about choices. Whatever you decide to do in any given moment could have consequences felt hours, days, months or even years down the line. When you reach that fork in the road, do you go left or do you go right? There's many different possible endings but you only get one.

In case it wasn't clear from the philosophical bullshit above, this month the theme is games with multiple endings. Whatever game you pick must have multiple possible endings with your actions through the game leading to different potential conclusions. For this challenge, you need only aim for one of them.

Bay

Years
  • Hmmm since I recently started Persona 5 Royal, does that game count for multiple endings? I think I remember there being some and some additional scenes depending on certain requirements.

Years
  • I think I'll play some shorter adventure game or visual novel. Not sure which one yet. I'll check Frog detective 3, because the second one had multiple endings. If it doesn't have multiple endings, I'll play Five Dates.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Steam says Strange Horticulture has multiple endings so I'm gonna give that a shot!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Perfect! I just started the Blue Lions route for Fire Emblem: Three Houses just last night. So I'll be doing that for this month!

Years
  • Hmmm since I recently started Persona 5 Royal, does that game count for multiple endings? I think I remember there being some and some additional scenes depending on certain requirements.

According to Google, yes.

Perfect! I just started the Blue Lions route for Fire Emblem: Three Houses just last night. So I'll be doing that for this month!

Hype!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'd like to join in, if no one objects of course.

I'd be wanting to run 'Yes, Your Grace' for the first time. I looked it up, and the result I got said this:

"Do you get different endings in Yes Your Grace?

Welcome to our Yes, Your Grace Endings Guide. As explained before, it's not that this story diverges and you get different, major endings; but instead, there are moments in game in which you must make different decisions. Said decisions will affect your fate and the fate of the other characters."

Is this technically acceptable? If it isn't, I'll run 'Beholder (1)' for the first time. That one absolutely fits the month's theme with I think it said like 5 or so different endings.

Years
  • I'd like to join in, if no one objects of course.

I'd be wanting to run 'Yes, Your Grace' for the first time. I looked it up, and the result I got said this:

"Do you get different endings in Yes Your Grace?

Welcome to our Yes, Your Grace Endings Guide. As explained before, it's not that this story diverges and you get different, major endings; but instead, there are moments in game in which you must make different decisions. Said decisions will affect your fate and the fate of the other characters."

Is this technically acceptable? If it isn't, I'll run 'Beholder (1)' for the first time. That one absolutely fits the month's theme with I think it said like 5 or so different endings.

Beholder is probably a better fit but you can probably do either.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Welp, I'm done lol. The game was way shorter than I thought it would be.

I got the second best 'State-Servant' (or whatever you'd call it) ending. I got almost all the NPC's arrested,
    Spoiler:
    but that's all a-ok! As long as we all keep worshiping serving our great leader, nothing else matters!😁

But for real though, I love playing these kinds of games just to watch them break down when I only ever pick the non-rebel/completely morally bankrupt/blind follower options. I did the same thing in Papers Please a while ago and loved it lol.

I wish I had another game that qualified for this so I wouldn't be done so early, but most of the games I have with true multiple endings I've either played to death, or I don't have on my Switch, feels bad man...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Picks Triangle Strategy for this month. Apparently has multiple endings. Enjoyed the demo. Finally circles around to play the full game.

Panda280

Panda280
    Years
  • I finished I became a dog. It's a point and click adventure mobile game. There are 5 endings. The bad ending was quite easy to get. Even if I remembered not to trust that character, I still fell for that trick. I went back to get the good ending. In the end, I became dog.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Finished Triangle Strategy. Wound up with Frederica's ending. Rates the game as pretty good, largely thanks to the story. Journal entry: [here].

Years
  • Finished Five Dates. I was surprised by how much quality this game had. It was well-written, had great characters, actors did a great job... I really didn't expect it to be this good. In the end, I completed all possible endings in the game. Saffron's was probably my favourite, with Shaina's and Maya's both being my least favourite.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Belated update but I finished Strange Horticulture a couple weeks ago and got most of the endings. Talked about it in my journal update the other day, but in brief, I quite enjoyed it but wish it were designed a bit better to take advantage of its multiple routes/endings. u_u

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just finished up the Blue Lions route for FE: Three Houses.

Spoiler:

Sadly, most of the maps in all 3 major routes still seem to be more-or-less copy/pasted versions of each other (which also includes the paralogue chapters). I will definitely be taking a break from Fire Emblem as a whole for a bit I think, although I know I still technically have 1 more route to go, I can get to it at a late date. :)

Back