• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Shoutouts to everyone who hasn't bothered to make a donation yet, or isn't a mod. Y'know, Witari, classiccartoonsftw, kuzronk, etc.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I want to give a huge shoutout to the Ice Cream Blast people: Meadow, Sheep, Aslan, Anivia, The Ghost of You Know Who, CatmanDaTrainer, Hikamaru, Dedenne1, Starry Windy, DyingWillFlareon, Clover, FireSnow, Jessie, Pendraflare, Melody, Spoonette, CharmedGardy, Absol used Bite! and MUDKIP!!!!

While I can't say PokéTrivia was dead before the event started, the activity before was nothing compared to what it was over the last week and for some reason many of my favorite games were suffering a lot. Even though I got completely wrecked in the contest, I had tons of fun: not only got the section its old activity back, but also the equally old goofy spirit that lunged around the place. You guys made it really hard for me to stick to my policy of reading every post on most threads. xD

Of course, a special thanks goes to Revise, who organized the whole thing, just that bit of motivation that was needed to drag some old people back, reeled in some new people and made others discover the presence of some other games they didn't think of playing before. Really, ice cream tags appear to be wonderful things! (So sad that they will be disappearing soon. ;-;)

Thank you guys so much! Now you all stay!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Shout out to everyone that pronounces Ludger correctly.
    what it can't be that hard to pronounce

inb4 I learn I've been pronouncing it wrong the whole time even tho I think I'm pronouncing it right

edit: WELL IT TURNS OUT I REALLY WAS PRONOUNCING IT WRONG

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    oh yeah should probably do some appreciating instead of shitposting for the umpteenth time

Thank you to all the Round Table people, the place has gotten a lot more active (for the Round Table anyway) lately and it's pretty much all because of you guys.<3 It's really nice to see activity in there. Please keep it up.

[spoilertitle="all the RT people" is kinda vague, so names]
    Kanzler, curiousnathan, Psychic, Harley Quinn, Klippy, Went, UndertakerFreak, Live, Arylett Charnoa, Lunaris Adamantine, Pinkie-Dawn, Johnny Mustang, Pebbles, Esper, Vodka, ShinyUmbreon, Komrade Stalin thepowaofhax, etc

oh and you too gimme you frickin' austrailian pie-man

ALSO I PROBABLY FORGOT A FEW PEOPLE I'M SORRY
    [/spoilertitle]

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    oh yeah should probably do some appreciating instead of shitposting for the umpteenth time

Thank you to all the Round Table people, the place has gotten a lot more active (for the Round Table anyway) lately and it's pretty much all because of you guys.<3 It's really nice to see activity in there. Please keep it up.

Kanzler, curiousnathan, Psychic, Harley Quinn, Klippy, Went, UndertakerFreak, Live, Arylett Charnoa, Lunaris Adamantine, Pinkie-Dawn, Johnny Mustang, Pebbles, Esper, Vodka, ShinyUmbreon, Komrade Stalin thepowaofhax, etc

[/spoilertitle]
    Why, I didn't think I was appreciated for posting in there. I thought I was kind of... useless, I suppose. (My opinion of myself is rather low) Debate sections make me really tense most of the time, so I avoid them. But this one isn't so bad. It's much more tame and cooperative than others I have seen. So I will compliment you guys for that!

Years
    oh yeah should probably do some appreciating instead of ****posting for the umpteenth time

[/spoilertitle]

hnnggg i am of much humbles

/end shitpost

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    I too would like to give a shoutout to all the amazing people making RT so much fun right now. In particular though, I think Livewire deserves a medal solely for this post. This man is the debate God.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Oh. I almost forgot about you, Kanzler. Spending some time in that debate section, I can see that you are a man worthy of my respect. You always keep your cool, and make it feel like a much more logical and rational environment. Even if I always do not agree with you, I never really get mad at you either. You don't make me feel any negativity because you are well-reasoned and keep an even tone. Thank you for that. I wish I could be more like you.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I want to appreciate Keiran for being the best mod pair ever. Even though we don't talk as much lately, largely because his schedules are really freaking weird, he is a great and very passionate guy and I enjoy his company a lot. He's very funny and I love his puns. We need to chat more. <3

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    thanks i just love how my return from self-imposed exile immediately created an activity spike

Years
    I want to thank Meadow and gimmepie from my deepest corner of heart. Meadow for helping me at everything and gimmepie for teaching me CSS. Both of you guys are awesome.

Other than that all the members from UG for helping me with mystery stuff. Thank you all! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back