• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    You're lucky. You get to go to the bathroom in peace and quite...........and by yourself. xD

That's a positive about not having a pet I guess. Sometimes the company is nice but sometimes I bet it gets annoying when they won't leave you alone lol

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Woke up with the feeling today is gonna be a good day.

Good morning, gorgeous people. How are you all?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    it was more like ....

getting woken up at 2am because no power at the store so the bakers can't do anything and power doesn't come back until 4am when you're supposed to open so you're behind by everything by two hours. thankfully one of the bakers came back to help once the power came back because she lived across the street but yeah it was... fun
    i opened the store an hr late bc there was ... no point in opening at 4am when you had nothing not even coffee. and then while i thankfully was able to leave at 11:30ish for the meeting the ... meeting ran late so i didn't get home until almost 5pm.

oh was understaffed today and will be tomorrow and thursday too and tomorrow is truck day :) big tara sent me a text like 'welcome back i hope you're ready to fix ur store lol' thanks...... tara......

Years
    i would love to go for a walk again in my local park like the good ol' days. @__@;; ive walked so much in my commute to and from my last job that im just avoiding walking altogether for a while lmao

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm always walking around at work and can get in 10,000 to about 15,000 steps on a Friday and Saturday because we get so busy.

Years
    I also think it's about time I paid a visit to my local library, too. It's pretty peaceful there and I like the atmosphere. I haven't been there in a good long time. @__@

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would love to get back into reading. I feel like maybe it's something relaxing that can possibly help me? Because christ with the thing I've been doing the past few weeks ending I'm going to need something else to distract myself with after long days at work.

Years
    I actually... haven't read anything in such a long time. @__@ Lack of free bc of work + other obligations really sucks whatever time that's left that I would dedicate to reading.

my childhood self would actually be so disappointed in me rn lmao I would read TONS of books whenever I would pay a visit to the library like idk it was my favourite thing to do... and then I graduated high school and that never really happened again.

Bay

Years
    I haven't read books in a couple years until recently. I've been reading much more fanfiction though and there's still loads of fanfics across different fandoms I want to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back