• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • Back during the school year I used to use both my phone and my alarm clock as well so that way it was a bit more difficult to shut them off.

Years
  • My OCD won't let me trust just one alarm, I always set a minimum of two. It hardly matters though since I can never get much sleep anyway :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've gotta have like 5 alarms to get me out of bed. One to wake me up the the other four to force me out of my bed and actually face the day.

Years
  • I usually don't even need an alarm because my body, most of the time, wakes up before the alarm does. But if I'm going to sleep at some sort of asinine time on a work day (1 am or something like that), then I don't want to chance oversleeping since I know I'll only get a few hours worth of sleep, anyway. :x

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Uhhhh...I did a practice essay for the GED test the other day, and I just now reread it and realized I typed "statistics" as "stastics" every single time I said it (except once at the end). 3 times in total.

Holy crap.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Theoretically, the way to avoid incidents like this would be to proofread afterward, but it was timed essay practice and I couldn't fit it in, so...Guess I'll just focus really hard when I type "statistics" from now on? Haha

Years
  • typos are always funny whenever you discover them like...many years later

it has happened to me here on pc

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've never had an alarm to actually wake me up because I'm always awake before it even goes off. Now getting out of bed is another story. Most of the time it's right away.

Years
  • Alarms are necessary for me because I tend to go to bed at later times than I need to (._.) but also because I could never wake up at the same time without an alarm.

Years
  • ngl I hate having to use an alarm and not relying on my inner clock to wake me up. @__@ but my body is so used to sleeping late that I have to...

Years
  • bored :>

it sucks because I want go outside and Do Something but not while the weather has been as crazy as it has been lately. @_@

I really do miss going to my local park for a nice walk...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back