• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The show I saw last night..it wasn't stupid at all. It was nice, and relaxing, and it was all thanks to, a lot of factors (mainly my new noise canceling headphones). I bonded with a really close friend there, and me and that friend will be close and tight FOREVER. I am truly happy. Today, I take the plane back to my home state. I will sit next to him on the plane if the stars align lol. And I don't think i'll be continuing with my art anymore. I want to focus on a new future where I focus on my bettering my overall behavior and attitude in life, and yes, my keyboarding/piano skills. I feel this trip though it had it's low points, really had a positive effect on me, and it only took til last night to see it. I'm sorry I didn't see the positive effect earlier. I kind of .... don't want to go back, but all good things must end eventually.

I still LOVE gaming and Pokemon let's get real. I might change my username while the username change thread is still here. Also, my new favorite Pokemon is Chespin now, but I will always treasure Tyhplosoin. Typhosion is still special, just not as special as Chespin to me.

See you all when I get back to home state.

Years
  • I have a mutual on my tumblr whos from the UK and he was like "It's Monday" and it really hits when you realize it is indeed Monday there.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • Ok, two things.
    1: Wow, lots of FE fans. Me, Firebolt, Dimitri, probably some others...

2: My macbook's speakers broke. I was using them, they just stopped. Restarted my computer, still broken, plugged and unplugged headphones, nope. I think it's actually convinced that they're plugged in, even when they aren't.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey cool kids.

So, I got a tattoo last night.

..just wanted people to know.

Years
  • Speaking of transportation thinking about using my own 2 feet in order to relieve some excess weight from my body tomorrow morning and for many mornings to come. I usually wake up pretty early anyway so I'm thinking I have nothing to lose.

Any form of being active is a good thing, but depends on what you define as "excess weight". Weight loss is just as much about actively paying attention to what you consume, as much as how active you are. Over the past few years, I've gone from being over 18st (252lbs) to well under 13st (182) by just really paying attention to and understanding my consumption.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    no he's fine

Tyler, however, will be put to death

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back