• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Time to resume my favourite weekend routine of playing video games all day (not every weekend since I occasionaly have work on Saturdays).

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Weekend has been fun for me since I have been written sick since thursday so I used the time to relax and recover! ^^

pkmin3033

This weekend has definitely flown by. I've spent all of it indoors because I haven't been feeling well...and don't have anywhere to go anyway D:

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • The few days before the weekend I worked ridiculous overnight hours ;;

At least the weekend was rewarding. I got to spend some time with some friend who I haven't seen for a while. They were about a two hour drive... Lots of games, food, drinks and snowball fights >:p

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Could it really snow in June in the Netherlands?

The only time I've seen snow in the summer was the one time I was way up in the mountains, where it's just varying degrees of cold year-round

Years
  • To answer Rainbow's question, I think it's called an Avalon? It's Verizon brand but who cares, it's a smart phone and that's all that matters.

Snow in June? I can't even imagine...I think it snowed once or twice where I live this winter but I forgot. We've had it way worse in the past.

Well, my band performance got switched from the 14th to the 15th (of March). Why? Don't ask me, i'm the wrong person to ask. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back