• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I found waiting for exam results the worst thing tbh. xD

Can you guys resit exams if you don't do as well as you'd like? That was a thing in College for me (which I thankfully never had to do) but not University.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    I found waiting for exam results the worst thing tbh. xD

Can you guys resit exams if you don't do as well as you'd like? That was a thing in College for me (which I thankfully never had to do) but not University.

In College not our "main courses" because the professor was an over entitled jerkwad who had one of the lowest passing rates in the campus and if you tried to talk to him about it he just gets mad and tells you that you have to try harder and study more... Glad I am not there anymore. Business Psychology and Computer 101 you had the opportunity to do a retest on your exams.. Though those two course I had over an 80.

Highschool it depended on the teacher. Some of them allowed it and some didn't because it wasn't fair to those who passed the test with a decent grade.

hi DCC friends long time no chat!

I've been getting a lot of steps lately! sadly not enough though to really count towards physique :(

Objection! How many step T?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I know I can get over 10,000 steps on a good day at work. It's a bit harder during the week when were not as busy unless we get a delivery in and it has to be put away.

pkmin3033

My daily average across January was around 3000 steps according to my phone, which is...fine, I guess? Not bad for just walking to and from work. xD

Years
    Hey guys. I'm sick with a weird stomach thing. That's why I didn't go on PC last night. The pain comes and goes so idk. I've also been feeling more anxiety-ridden than usual within the last 24 hours. Seriously there is something wrong with me. I have no patience to read the other posts here. Sorry.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
    Saturday was 15,000 steps but on an average day it can be 2,500 steps.

15,000 is a very decent number... I know with work I can range anywhere between 15,000-20,000 steps in a shift alone. According to my watch the record is 22 and change... No wonder my shoes are worn out.

Hey guys. I'm sick with a weird stomach thing. That's why I didn't go on PC last night. The pain comes and goes so idk. I've also been feeling more anxiety-ridden than usual within the last 24 hours. Seriously there is something wrong with me. I have no patience to read the other posts here. Sorry.

Health comes first Balloon. Hopefully the stomach settles soon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    They say you should walk 10k steps a day in order to stay healthy. I walk around in the lab all day but I put my phone away xD so I think I can add a lil extra

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've been in the habit of taking a walk outside in the evening. It takes about half an hour. Also, I started observing the horizon a little more and am getting somewhat of a live experience of seeing the days getting longer and longer day by day.

Just a week ago things were still pretty dark around my walking time, but ever since a couple days ago the light of the sun is slowly creeping its way up, so to speak.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been in the habit of taking a walk outside in the evening. It takes about half an hour. Also, I started observing the horizon a little more and am getting somewhat of a live experience of seeing the days getting longer and longer day by day.

Just a week ago things were still pretty dark around my walking time, but ever since a couple days ago the light of the sun is slowly creeping its way up, so to speak.
    Yeah it's so beautiful in February and March when you really notice how much brighter it gets faster and faster.

I worked out this morning 💪 I'll try to get into the habit of doing it, but we'll see...

pkmin3033

It's too cold to go for walks right now, but in spring and autumn I like to go out for walks sometimes :3

I will never be able to get 10k steps a day, though. Even when I go for a longer walk at the weekend it doesn't top 8k. 10k steps is like 6 hours walking and I don't even spend that much time sleeping some days >.>

Years
    I walk in every season but winter.
    It's not worth it with all the snow, it's more of a bother.
    Otherwise I can easily walk like 5-7km in a day.

Years
    Maybe it's because I'm on my feet literally 9+ hours a day, but any time I'm at work and I don't hit 15k steps, I feel like I didn't get enough walking in. Busier days I can get closer to 20k steps, and at crazy times like Christmas I've maxed out at nearly 26k.

I wonder if some of you guys underestimate how much you walk around though? I mean, in the last three months, there's only been two days where I've had less than 2000 steps on my Fitbit, and I KNOW that I've had more days off than that where I haven't left my apartment. Steps can add up a lot quicker than you'd think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back