• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weather Thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's the weather like where you are?

Feel free to vent, rant, dream or comment on weather you experience currently or wish for etc

weather weather

It's sunny here but ungodly cold. Minus 4 C this morning, and I thought we were heading towards spring...

Years
  • It finally got to AC needed at all times temperature last week and this week marks the beginning of thunderstorm season.

I'd like to keep the temperature but get rid of the rain...although it cleans the air somewhat so there's that at least.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Currently 11°C. Grey, dull skies.

Can't wait for the British summer to arrive again...

Years
  • It's been snowing and/or sleeting most of the last 3 days and the air temp's been bouncing around either side of 0 C. It is snowing way lighter today than it was yesterday and Wednesday, though, so that's good. Also basically no wind today compared to yesterday and Wednesday being extremely windy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We're hopefully getting some sun in the weekend, which is good because I have time to enjoy it yeyyy

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • how is this different from dcc

Today it did not snow, which is an improvement over yesterday when it did snow. Well, it should be an improvement, but it's kinda rainy today and I'd prefer the snow. ):

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    walking around doing errands in 34C weather was Not Fun today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    how is this different from dcc

Today it did not snow, which is an improvement over yesterday when it did snow. Well, it should be an improvement, but it's kinda rainy today and I'd prefer the snow. ):
    it isnt

Poor erica ); I'm actually worried about getting too little spring rain again. Last year we had a very hot summer here and a drought in the early months, leading to bad crops and bacteria growth in waters and stuff.

walking around doing errands in 34C weather was Not Fun today.
    omg ur in a different world

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Overcast atm due to Fog but it burns off in time like it always does during the Spring/Summer months. Keeps the Temperature relatively constant too. Going to be 24C today(roughly). When the Fog isn't around it can get warmer but its not the end of the world. Rarely gets below 10C for a high, even in Winter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's still a bit chilly here in Michigan. Though I hear its going to get bad today down in Oklahoma and Texas.

Sirfetch’d

It's already in the high 90s here and humid as can be. I am miserable

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Dad said it's gonna be around 40 F which is good since it was rather hot today :p
    Hopefully tomorrow is cooler..

Weather forecast says it'll be around 70 F tomorrow
    Eh could be worse I guess

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It's been so warm out! I spend 3 hours reading a fantastic novel outside and I got a bit of colour!

images

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll trade you in a heart beat because I'm tired of the cold and cool weather we have. It's almost June and summer and I still have the heat on.

Years
  • The weather in Ireland is not extreme, but it's possibly the most random in the world. Expect sun in the dead of winter, and expect rain in the height of summer. That said, I think the amount of rain Ireland gets - as an island in the middle of the Atlantic - is steadily decreasing in frequency. Now we get heavier rain less often, whereas it used to be lighter rain more often.

Anyway. It's sunny weather today, and Ireland's a gorgeous country when it's warm out.

Back