• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Weather Thread

Years
  • First time for the season that I am wearing pants instead of shorts today :D

Last edited:

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • Colorado had a bit of an early winter at the start of the month, but we are having a nice Indian summer this week. 15-18 degrees and sunny all week so far, its a nice final goodbye to warm weather before winter truly begins.

But on the plus side, winter means skiing, so I guess I can't really complain.

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
    Years
  • Hasn't been great in Australia with all the bushfires :c

Yesterday was really hot and weirdly humid for an Aussie summer, today the temperature suddenly dropped and it was much cooler.

Do you live on the coast? I have a buddy staying in Sydney who said the haze was almost as bad as he's ever seen it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Do you live on the coast? I have a buddy staying in Sydney who said the haze was almost as bad as he's ever seen it.

I'm in the centre of Sydney, there was a little fog but I didn't really notice it. Mostly just the humidity that threw me off because Sydney's not typically humid.

Years
  • this state really can't make up its mind... it's cold in the really early morning hours (like 5 AM - 7 AM) then it starts to warm up as the day progresses, and then it drops back to being cold again as it approaches evening.

... sometimes we get an even more bizarre happening of it being cold throughout the day. @__@;

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    This sucks. Weather predicts a lot of snow right during my out of town trip. If I leave earlier enough, I can beat the snow to my destination but coming back the next day might be a problem.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    We're getting snow on Sunday, and I have greatly enjoyed the last week or so of semi-warm weather before that hits again. D:

Back