• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is my 30,002nd post.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Post count's simply used as a measure of how active someone is. Compare it with join date and yeah, you'll be able to estimate how often someone's here. If you have a high post count and you've been here for not very long, good on you! It means you're getting by and you're posting a heap.

As for me, one could say my post count to join date ratio or whatever's rather weak. Personally, I don't care. I only come here when I've got nothing much to do nowadays, much unlike my everyday post times back when I was a fresh member.

I mean, I don't come here much anymore because when I do, I ramble about weird things.

Years
  • 30,000 omfg.

But post count is not really something I ever think or care about. When I hit 1,000 that was cool, but since then I haven't really thought about it much. I guess having over 4,000 is cool? Lol.

Years
  • I'm in a constant competition with myself, though past me set the bar way too high for a single month. I'm kind of a competitive person when it comes to things that can be turned into competitions, even with myself.

As for the postcount in my postbit, I only really look at that every couple of weeks or when threads like this one come up. I'll usually look at it when I start wondering "Did I hit the next thousand?" because I'll make 10 posts in a day and think I'll only have made 2.

Posts in general? They just kinda, well, happen.

Years
  • When I was crazy active here I still couldn't fathom posting so much to create such a large post count. I can see why it'd be a personal milestone for some regulars here though, PC is a vibrant place and that measure of contribution is a good reflection of that user.

Then you have people who lurked more than they actually posted, which is pretty much me in a nutshell.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I used to care a lot of how much post did I make in PC, even though as for now, it's not as much anymore. I would still know if I make achievements like 5,000 posts at times.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I care in a sense, but I don't really force myself to post to bump my number up. I was pretty pleased to get 10K and I'm approaching 12K, which means I'll hit the first page of the Member List for post counts. That's kind of a goal for me, but not one I am actively pushing for. :P Just letting it happen naturally.

shhimsleepin

DreamEater
    Years
  • I think everyone here forgot about Nintendo forums.
    Jeeze, What are you like a Starfox or a Metroid? Where the yoshis at?

At least im not a goomba anymore....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've been pretty close to 10k for a while now which just tells me that I haven't really been as active as I want/should be. But that only means, to me at least, that I don't really care too much about my post count either. As long as I'm here and posting at least once a day I'm fine. I mean, if I really wanted to I can probably reach that 10k mark in a day but I have too many things to do irl right now to do it haha.

Years
  • I don't care much about it, milestones just sort of come and go, I always miss them because I don't pay attention.
    I used to on other forums, but now it's just sort of there.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • A long time ago I would get really excited when I reach another 1000, but now milestones rarely happen. I don't pay too much attention to it and likely won't until I hit the 7777 mark. :D

Years
  • I find it hard to imagine I'm almost at 28k

Next year might finally see me reach the coveted 30k mark at this rate

Back