• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    Beat Brock with only Charmander and I have defeated Brock so many times with a Pikachu.

Seismitoad or Bisharp

Years
    Tympole! I asked this question myself when I was playing Black for the first time.

Electrode with Master Ball pattern or Amoonguss with Master Ball pattern?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Hmm, I don't have much experience with either... I'd say Steven, more for his looks than anything, haha.

Starters in their cute, early stage, or the tougher, final stage?

Years
    I actually love middle stages the most :D I would go with final stage for this one.

SuMo in the RBY style, including glitch and bugs OR RBY in the SuMo style, including unskippable cutscenes and no difficulty?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    ^ (Totally agree, middle stages are the best!)

I'd be willing to try the first!

Keep the tradition of previous Pokemon games for Gen 8, or make dramatic changes?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Water-types for sure! There are just too many that I love, such as Carracosta and Sharpedo. :D

Gen 8 being released for the 3DS or Switch?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Fly on a Dodrio! Can you imagine how epic it would be to fly on something that doesn't even have wings? :o

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

*ahem*

Anyway, Dunsparce or Stunfisk?

Years
    Lapras, its such a sweet creature. I'm especially fond of it from the Orange Islands season. Brings back nice memories of going to get my Friday Lapras in Union Cave and as a reward for heroic deeds at Silph Co.

Is Barry more annoying or Hau?

Back