• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Oh crap, I want both. Argh!

I guess Raichu because lightning rod is something that has held my team together more often and that speed, but I like Luxray too, he's got superior attacking power and has intimidate. Both of them have splendid designs, Raichu with his adorable, big rabbit feet. Luxray with his regal beauty.

Arcanine or Ninetales?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think I'll go with Venonat, mainly because I have fond memories of a certain Venonat named "Scrambles." =)

Hmm... just to shake things up: Vampire Pikachu, or Zombie Eevee? Probably should've waited until Halloween to ask this, haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Leaf Blade is seriously an awesome move, but right now Energy Ball is my absolute favorite move in the game. <3

Battle Tree or Battle Frontier?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Battle Frontier. Much more fun.

Let Ghost-Type kill you by dropping the chandelier on you OR Let 2 legendary Psychic-Types hit you with their most powerful attacks and turn into the stone?

Years
  • Chandelier. Its quick and surprising, so you won't be scared, and the afterlife is fun, go flying with Gengar and Haunter, ride the merrygo round with Gastly and watch TV in their haunted house. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Take Cynthia as your wife or take Diantha as your wife?

Years
  • Diantha. While Cynthia is stronger trainer, I feel like life with Diantha would be better.

Milotic with hands or Serperior with hands?

Back