• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • I love roses so I think both are really cool, but I have to go with the much stronger final evo Roserade?

Suffer James childhood with an arranged marriage to a psychotic fiance who literally has a torture chamber for you or suffer Jesse's childhood living in poverty out in the cold with nothing but snow to eat and then lose your mother.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Elesa, though Volkner's cool as well with his backstory and friendship with Flint

Scyther or Scizor?

Years
  • Tough, but I think Scyther looks the coolest, though I like both. Scizor is more powerful, but Scyther still can be put to use with his speed and some eviolite.

Play basketball with Electrode or help Victrebel brush his fangs?

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'll help Victrebel brush his fangs. Playing basketball with Electrode will most likely use explosion on me.

Litwick or Solosis

Years
  • I don't like any of them, but I would choose Palkia over Darkrai.

Solo FireRed with only Pidgey or play Nuzlocke in Black 2, but every Pokémon you can catch is level 1 Rattata.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Nuzlocke. My Rattata would be in the top percentage of all Rattata!

Legendaries or Ultra Beasts?

Years
  • I feel like Johto has better names. They fit overall atmosphere of the region.

Using Quick Ball at the start of the encounter or waiting few turns and using Timer Ball?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I like using Quick Balls better — they can save me quite a bit of time, and I also prefer their design!

Pokémon B/W or Pokémon B2/W2?

Back