• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • EV train, it has purpose at least.

Using Hyper Beam with your Dragonite againts Lance's Dragonite in Red or using any other Dragon-Type attack in the same situation?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Never been in that situation buuut I'll probably go for the first one.

Pokemon from the even-numbered generations or odd-numbered generations?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hmm, I'd have to say even. While I do like a lot of the gen 3 Pokemon, most of my favourites come from gen 4 aaand there are some solid Pokemon from Johto and Kalos too.

Live in Kanto or live in Sinnoh?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Sinnoh all the way!

Building a team of Pokemon for the sake of power or for the sake of Pokemon you like?

Years
  • Pokémon I like. Right now, I'm doing White Monocolor in Y and plan on using Pancham over Pangoro and Emolga/Pachirisu, which aren't really the strong Pokémon, but I like them and feel like the game can be completed with them on team.

Speaking of Monocolor... Pokémon listed as Red or Pokémon listed as Green?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Unova Gyms overall I found more appealing than Kalos. Also their part in the story was A+

Emolga or Dedenne

Years
  • I'm doing White Monocolor in Y (How many times did I mention this so far outside of Challenges?) and Emolga just destroys everything since I caught her.

Misty's design from RBY/FRLF or GS/HGSS?

Years
  • Main series games. Even with 7th Gen, I like main series more that spin-offs.

I wish for Pokémon mobile game that is not utter garbage.

EDIT: Never do PC during class, kids.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • ^ Wrong thread, haha. :P But I agree, a mobile game would be great.

Pokemon that are closely based off animals, or Pokemon with bizarre designs?

Back