• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Fire-type potato chip Poke. Seems like more fun to me >:3 And I love flaming hot chips, so I imagine I'd like a Poke version of that.

A dolphin Pokémon or an opossum Pokémon?

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
  • Dolphin pokemon, if only because Jotaro Kujo likes dolphins. (According to the fandom anyway...)

Would you rather team up in a double battle with Guzma from SuMo or Piers from SwSh?

Years
  • Arceus looks like a dog, so I would rather attack Mewtwo, who looks more humanoid.

More underwater areas in next game OR better soaring mechanic in next games

Years
  • More underwater areas please! Just like the atmosphere of underwater mazes / trenches / temples more exciting is all.

Hoenn Battle Frontier or Sinnoh Battle Frontier?

Years
  • I liked the edition of Lady Caitlin's Battle Castle and the scratch cards so I will say the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, but Hoenn is still my favorite region overall.

Go on an easter egg hunt for fantastically painted odd eggs hidden throughout the Illex Forest, or see the Jubilife city annual Buneary parade this Easter?

Years
  • Easter Egg hunt for me. Way less crowded in a forest, and that suits my introverted person. Also the air must smell so much better.

Ash's Pikachu or Red's Pikachu?

Years
  • Dragonite because he's so dopey yet he can still go toe-to-toe with the (imo) too serious looking Salamence lmao.

Mega Evolutions or Dynamax?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hyper Potion. Doesn't energy root make your pokemon dislike you? ;;

Staryu or Shellder?

Years
  • Galarian Rapidash baby. I'mma ride that thing off to the sunset like a majestic beast.

Sinnoh Victory Road or Unova Victory Road?

Years
  • I guess Unova because I don't think you need to have hms.

Grind from level 1 to 100 with a magikarp holding an everstone or level grind from 1 to 100 with wobbuffet?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wobbuffet. It's a lot better Pokémon than whole Magikarp line.

Electric-type tangled cables Pokémon OR Dark-type tabletop table Pokémon?

Years
  • Cynthia hands down. First female Champion introduced and had the best music too. It isn't opinion by the way it's absolute fact and no one can refute it.

Alolan Forms or Galarian Forms?

Back