• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
  • Hmmm, i think i choose Pokemon/zelda, though i would like some pokemon to appear in zelda as monsters to beat or something like the old games where a monster joined you after using a flute or something.

Would you prefer a Dragon dual type starter for next games or a new single type pokemon ?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I think a Dragon dual type could have a lot of potential, so sure! :)

Do you prefer four-legged Pokémon or the more humanoid ones?

Years
  • Probably more animal-like Pokémon, but I remember my team in Unova was mostly humanoid ones.

Homeless OR rich protagonist in the next games?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Homeless. Most people on this planet don't live in a life of luxury so they'd relate to the protagonist and root for him(or her) to succeed.

Dark/Fairy Type based on a fallen angel or Fire/Fairy Type based on a Chimera design?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Corsola is cute, but I looooove Relicanth so much that my bias is telling me to go with the latter. xP

Would you rather see a Pokémon Halloween spinoff game or a Pokémon Christmas spinoff game?

Years
  • Christmas one, because I can imagine GF totally butchering Halloween. And Christmas specials weren't that bad.

Having romantic side-storyline OR solving murders as side-storylines in next games?

Years
  • Both sound fun, but it has to be romantic side story. This is the month of Valentine's Day!! It is perfect for the time being. Save the murder mystery for Halloween.

Skip the entire next generation of games or lose a current save file with a completed pokedex.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Sherlok holmes. ( Because when there is a detective something epic will happen)

Next generation Main Pokemon legendary being a Dragon/+ new type immune to fairy or a gen 8 main story Mew who evolves into Psychic/+ new type who makes bug+dark+ immune to it ?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I think I'd be interested in seeing a new type introduced through the next Legendary! As much as I like Mew, Game Freak has been giving us a Kanto overdose. xD

Would you prefer the next PokéDex to have completely new Pokémon, or have half of them be new evolutions/forms/pre-evos of old ones, kinda like Gen 4?

Meadow

Years
  • Considering we have no shortage of different Pokémon lines, I wouldn't mind them fleshing out existing ones! New baby forms for Kangaskhan and Tauros/Miltank would be a nice start. :D

Would you rather have 30 Sitrus Berries or 100 Oran Berries?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    100 Oran Berries. I don't normally have my Pokemon hold them so I mean that extra 10 HP I can heal could make or break me hahah.

Riding a Charizard or Riding a Lapras

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Ferrothorn... I think it would really hard to even sit on a Chandelure

Quagsire or Seismitoad

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Quagsire!!! Seismitoad is one of my least favorite Pokemon lol....

Heart Gold / Soul Silver or Alpha Sapphire / Omega Ruby

Meadow

Years
  • OMG hahahaha, a Poison/Fire-type thermometer sounds hilarious!! Let's go with that one! :D :D :D

Would you rather see a Fighting/Psychic/Dark-type starter trio, or a Rock/Ground/Ice-type starter trio?

Years
  • Rock/Ground/Ice-Type trio sounds better. There are lots of Fighting, Psychic and Dark-Types available early in the games, but how many early Ice-Types are there?

RotomDex as new, usable form of Rotom in the next games OR entirely new Rotom form?

Last edited:
    Back