• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This person look friendly...

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Do you start random discussion with a member you don't know? How do you start a discussion? What makes you decide that you want to talk to this member?Do you suceed most of time or you just look like a weirdo?

Share us your story about making friends on PC!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I don't normally start random discussions with members I don't really know (which is pretty much everyone). If I do start a discussion with someone, it's usually something they said that peaked my curiosity and I ask that person for clarification.

Years
  • I've had a few people try and talk to me only to be flat out ignored because I suck at talking.

User19sq

I usually never start conversations. I'm just an awkward guy. But they're always welcomed, nonetheless. XD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I usually break the ice by making fun of my height, and then go from there. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I haven't started a conversation with anyone new in quite awhile. I haven't seen anyone lately that's really caught my eye to start a conversation, but if I did I'd just say hi

Years
  • If they got a awesome anime theme and same interests as me i just slide to their VMs and say...

This person look friendly...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sometimes if someone says something that attracts my attention or has a sig/avatar I like I'll message them. Generally by saying "hi" and drawing attention to whatever interested me.

Trainer 766

I once randomly VM'ed someone who has the same name as my real name.It started off really awkward lmao.

Back