• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    So as I was recently browsing through PC and thinking of a new thread to post about (because Lord Frieza told us to), I noticed some of the more recent threads I posted in haven't had any new postings since I posted in those threads. This made me wonder if I was the one that killed those threads.

So my question to you is do you ever feel like you've killed threads because you were the last one to post something in said thread??

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Omg I am so a thread killer! I thought of this a while ago.
    I wonder if something I say damage the thread... maybe I am not good at forum-ing XD

The last one to write here will say he's the thread killer... who will be the one?

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • honestly. i literally feel like this everytime i'm the last one to post in a thread and then no one posts in it for like three years. i thought i was the only one oh god

User19sq

IMMA KILLER! IMMA KILER! IMMA KILLER, but I've been killing this thread all along! (I actually do, a lot...)

Years
  • Yeah, sometimes I killed threads. I once owned two Pokemon clubs and because no-one posted after the most recent poster who was me, I ultimately decision to get those clubs closed due to the clubs being on a huge decline as a whole.

Face it, the end of the Pokemon Clubs section here pretty much killed off Pokemon clubs forever.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Face it, the end of the Pokemon Clubs section here pretty much killed off Pokemon clubs forever.

This is true. I loved the club section and it died when I started to really like it and join it a lot.

I killed the club section
    (Ok you know, I am kidding.... well I hope so...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I think I tend to post after the thread itself is pretty much dead to begin with

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    I mostly post in tcg so i've gotten pretty good at spreading death

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back