• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To the Sun!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Pick a planet or moon or star, anything in the solar system or universe, you'd want to vacation on, if physically possible. Why this location?

pkmin3033

I'd quite like to visit Mars, if only for the constant Captain Scarlet references such a trip would involve. I'd have a lot of fun shining green lights on people and speaking in a deep(ish) monotone voice, haha. Venus would be fun too...it'd be non-stop Bananarama songs all the way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have always liked Jupiter or Saturn and wouldn't mind trying to live on those planets.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Maybe mars because it's at least slightly inhabitable.

Here's a funny fact about Mars: If you had internet on Mars, if you sent a message to someone on Earth it would take an average of 15 minutes to get there, so if you plan on messaging your friends it won't be very fun. The average temperature on Mars is -80 degrees Fahrenheit, but temperatures are extremely inconsistent and change drastically.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Mercury or Venus. I know they're both completely hospitable and there's not much to do there but it's better than being somewhere even colder than Earth is. I'd rather have my face burnt off than be shivering for the rest of my days...

Nuclearkiller42

A pig in a cage on antibiotics
    Years
  • Venus. I think it's pretty. Plus, it's named after the Roman counterpart of Aphrodite, who had a son with Hermes called Hermaphroditus, who was united with the nymph Salmacis, what is told in one of my favourite songs (The Fountain Of Salmacis).

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like earth. It's habitable and all. The other planets would be fun to visit for like a day, and then I'd get bored because, hey, there's just rock here. Or not even that if you try out a gas giant.

Years
  • I used to always be fascinated by Mars when I was younger, but because Mars is actually a planet that can support life, I'd go with Saturn. I always loved its rings. :3

Sirfetch’d

I'd want to visit the moon or something just so I'd be able to look at earth and admire it's beauty. I wouldn't be able to do that if I were on a planet or moon that was further away :(

Years
  • Titan, the moon of Saturn. It's got atmosphere and water (though you'd still die if you didn't have a spaceship or something to protect you) and ice volcanoes. It's probably the best place to look for life-not-of-Earth, too.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Since I am younger I love Mars, because it is the same name as my birth month :) (Is French March is Mars).

Years
  • For the longest time, I've always had a fascination for Neptune. It might be from spending my childhood watching Sailor Moon and at the time, I quite enjoyed Sailor Neptune and her water abilities.

Years
  • Probably Saturn, my guardian planet! Plus I'd like to see what the rings look like from the planet itself.

Back