• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I learned...

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • I accidentally double-clicked send when sending someone a message on this site, and I got a message telling me to make sure my message was at least 1 character. So I guess I learned it's possible to just send someone "a" as a message?

Years
  • I accidentally double-clicked send when sending someone a message on this site, and I got a message telling me to make sure my message was at least 1 character. So I guess I learned it's possible to just send someone "a" as a message?

yeah i think i've sent one character messages a couple times already lol

TIL that on Firefox (i dunno if it's the same on other browsers) you can just put "*" on the address bar to select something from your bookmarks. much easier than having to click through the bookmarks bar over and over.

Years
  • TIL how a root canal works. gf just had one and explained to me the process. i would NOT want one myself.

Years
  • I learned that even if I went through extremely tough hardships my whole life, after all I've endured finally led to absolutely wonderful things for me now in life.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Today I learned that apparently swans hiss at people as well? A friend of mine was comparing geese to swans and I said "well at least swans don't hiss at you" and... turns out I was wrong.

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • today I learned how to make a cake but it's not looking like they showed on video and it's black from beneath and also a rotten smell is coming and black smoke like weezing is using smokescreen! my fav black jacket was also burned down after this I will prefer eating cake from the bakery not home made

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ughh, today I learned that the "Septiplier" fandom still exists and it is cursed af.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Today I learned Transformers were Japanese, and Hasbro imported them to the States... I can't believe I didn't know something like this?

Years
    • Seen today
    I learned "pitch a tent" is a sexual innuendo.

I was randomly browsing reddit, and was in sheer confusion about why someone would bring a camping tent into a doctors office....then it occurred to me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • today i learned that i can actually remove swearing filters on this site. this is what i get for never looking at the settings lmao.

Years
    • Seen today
    I learned how to do the london system opening in chess

like roni mentioned to me, how he was trying to do the fianchetto and completely messing it up, i watched one video on the london system and was like "Ohhh easy". Then completely messed it up. Somehow I still won.

Back