• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I learned...

Years
    TIL that even while charging, my phone battery still drains super fast whenever i'm in a video call. it legit died while charging just now.

Years
    My tarot reading is 100% accurate and true for all what come to pass and will happen. Since synchronicity has accur more and things that the reader said did actually happen to me these past few days of the start of the month. Also ties in with my dreams I've had and my Dream Work with it. It's definitely going be an interesting March for me this year.

Years
    Today I'm Learning about different switches and am tryna find a way to figure out which ones are best for me without having to drop money on testers lol.

Years
    I learned that green eggs exist, just like Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham. Though I have seen images of ostrich eggs that have a green tone to the shell, passing some green chicken eggs today was quite a sight and surprise. Evidently they are laid by hens that have been crossbred.

There are chickens that lay blue eggs, such as the Ameraucana, Araucana and Cream Legbar. The eggs are blue because of a pigment called oocyanin these birds produce. When bred with a brown egg layer like a Rhode Island or New Hampshire Red, Sussex or Buckeye, a chicken that has genes for both blue and brown pigment is produced that can lay eggs with green shells. They are called Easter Egg layers and Olive Eggers.

Years
    Today I learned to do my best, stay strong and don't give up, things will get better just bealive and take life one day at a time~

Years
    • Seen today
    I learned to start bringing orbs when I play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I keep getting stomped flat by monster houses.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    TIL that Teddy Roosevelt took down an armed cowboy with his bare hands in a bar fight.

Years
    Today I learned of an eerie 17th century Scottish Folk ballad The House Carpenter. Others might know it, but this was my first time hearing it. The ending caught me off guard. I thought it was going to be a heartfelt love song, but the story instead took a disturbing turn in the last lines. I had to play the song a few times, just to make sure that I heard it correctly. Reading more about the song gave me more insight, and it's even darker than I thought. Still get chills from those last words, Where you and I must go...

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh my gosh! Yes! Paralyze orbs and Foe-Fears were my way to go! Also, have a Trawl orb for those Kecleon Shops!

Oh wow that's actually a really good idea for the kecleon shops, thanks! I would have never thought of that use for it.

Paralyze orbs or confusion orbs are a must. It's a terrible feeling to reach floor 14 or 15, and run into a monster house with an enemy who can use agility. (Since everybody in the monster house gets the double speed boost).

Years
    Today I learned I am stronger than I know and can and will accomplish many things to live a truly happy, healthy and peaceful life~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I learnt that 8 buttons on a graphics tablet are still not enough to cover all I want <_<

Years
    Today I learned I can't always be in a good place mentally and sadly today I feel like I don't belong anywhere and not worthy of good things. I hope I can feel good again soon and find someone to talk to who understands me, be accepting and not break my heart anymore.

Back