• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

why walk the balance board when you can grab it and yeet it :fufu:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

I'm curious about the new Zelda though; do the weapons break all the time?

The Fangame/ROM Hack sections are the main reasons people go to PC these days.
    It's not Forum Games?! 😱

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

The new Zelda is basically just more of the previous one from what I've heart and seen so far. You can now build some stuff. But even that has some limitations. You can also combine weapons with other stuff. It also seems like they improve the dungeon concept from BotW, as well.
    Basically: a better BotW, but still not my cup of tea.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

He may not use a sword. But he definitely takes a lot of mushrooms!

Years

His entire body growing after eating a shroom and shrinking after being injured has got to hurt.

Mario eats so much random stuff... leaves, flowers, bells, hammers... 🙄

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Just wait 'till you see all the garbage BotW Link shoves down his throat lol. And no, blending monster bits into 'potions' and drinking them doesn't make it any better.

Years

Open world games with crafting often have some... dubious 'ingredients' for well... almost everything depending on the game =P
    Looks at the TW3 and Skyrim potions and sees some nasty stuff in there too. Ah yes some lovely Falmer Ears and Drowner Brains 🤢
    Kinda feel like the devs of open world games are competing to make the most disgusting crafting ingredients at this point xD

Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Maybe, in real life, the ingredients of some food can be weird... For example, if you check the ingredients of any biscuit, you'll see that it contains lots of salt :O
    Thanks to you, I want to play Skyrim, but I'm too busy playing LoL!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

That's all processed food, though.
    Thanks to you, I want to play Skyrim, but I'm too busy playing LoL!
    The dilemma of wanting to play a game but not being able to because you're playing a game.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

It's a speedrun technique ^^

Spoiler:

😈

I think they messed up with that. You never want to join the Imperials because they wanted to kill you in the first minutes of the game XD
    Unless, maybe, you are a veteran of Elder Scrolls, and you know that the Imperials are actually the good guys (at least in Oblivion).

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Politics will always be a mess. That is true not just for irl but for games, as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back