• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 4 - Mario (+1) vs Zelda (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Spoiler:

Counting with Piplup 😇

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I vote "ban numbers"! :D
    They are just too much of a hassle. Like, at the beginning of the month your bank account has a high number. And at the end of the month it's not that high anymore. Who even comes up with a stupid concept like that? D:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today

Megan, can you please ban the users that don't read the guidelines before posting fangames? I'm tired of writing messages explaining them what to improve :(

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Good thing I picked the mod positions where it's completely up to me who and how many I ban. :)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today

I'm becoming less and less patient. Like, I want to explain things but ffs why don't people simply read the guidelines?!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

The Fangame/ROM Hack sections are the main reasons people go to PC these days. So it is kind of expected. Though, to be fair: those sections should also have the most amound of mods moderating them. There's simply a lot more to track and keep in check.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back